Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
lament.cfg
Dec 28, 2006

we have such posts
to show you

lol if you don't import your own green coffee from third world countries and roast/grind/brew yourself

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lament.cfg
Dec 28, 2006

we have such posts
to show you

Trixie Hardcore posted:

lol if you don't import your own green third world workforce to grow/harvest/roast/grind/brew for you.

you can't grow coffee in #1 USA AMERICA FIRST WORLD, idiot

lament.cfg
Dec 28, 2006

we have such posts
to show you

CCrew posted:

I am not a coffee aficionado, I just drink kuerig stuff. I am interested in trying better coffee though, where is a good place to start? I don't know enough to know why Starbucks is bad, I've just accepted its mostly syrup flavor with a coffee base.

GWS has a coffee snob thread, go check it out /seriouspost

lament.cfg
Dec 28, 2006

we have such posts
to show you

Haverchuck posted:

well there is kona coffee, which is grown in hawaii, but you seem like a very snarky, sarcastic gbs poster so im sure you have some human being comment about the topic

no that's ok but hawaii is basically japan unlike REAL AMERICA CONTINENTAL 48

you don't see the heartland growing coffee or COCA LIKE THE FILTHY COMMUNISTS IN CUBA

just corn and tobacco :911:

lament.cfg fucked around with this message at 16:19 on Jul 31, 2014

• Locked thread