Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
pig slut lisa

irl is good

Meursault Horny posted:

You're all acutely aware of that already but check it out: you're all personality-free losers who couldn't generate original content or even make a single decent post to save your pathetic lives. BYOB owns, but this embarrassing forum will never be BYOB. Well peace

aren't you the guy who boffed alice the grape?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

the proximity of these planets seems problematic

Pizzatime

Salmiakki

this is a cute alien man

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

i need a trigger warning re: these planets

ass

Meursault Horny posted:

You're all acutely aware of that already but check it out: you're all personality-free losers who couldn't generate original content or even make a single decent post to save your pathetic lives. BYOB owns, but this embarrassing forum will never be BYOB. Well peace

Diqnol

I bet a quick glance at the BYOB epic meme thread would change your mind. Its where comedy and content are Ferdinand and Isabella.

ass

African AIDS cum posted:

Has there ever been a good post that ended with "Namaste" or "hth". I don't think so.

+ "Peace"

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Bo-Pepper posted:

i need a trigger warning re: these planets

I h8 my hosed-up, tiny solar system

Kimmalah

Basically just a baby in a trenchcoat.

i thought no homo was the new thing here

ulvir

Im lollin @ the interplanetary nebulae

Kimmalah

Basically just a baby in a trenchcoat.

they're obviously in love and gazing at each other longingly you monster

Izumi Konata

by Ralp

Meursault Horny posted:

an acute awareness would expel all doubt, even the healthy doubt which allows this ravaged social experiment to continue functioning in the absence of some of its most vital organs. the model of this whole forum has been gamified to near-death, and abounds with hypocrisy. its very membership model paved the way for the episodic destruction of whole subcultures. it exploits discipline for revenue to the detriment of content. you have provided some amazing content to this forum, so you are more than just merely entitled to your opinion without elaborating any further.

so what?

weird

by zen death robot

Matoi Ryuko

Gosh, my heart just bleeds whenever I think of our inability to reach the gold standard set by our forefathers. :laugh:

Afro Doug

the op does not seem very chill...

ulvir

Matoi Ryuko posted:

Gosh, my heart just bleeds whenever I think of our inability to reach the gold standard set by our forefathers. :laugh:

maybe a tier list will set the record straight

El Spider

I think it's really sad how FYAD basically dug up their own, obscure Chris-chan that no one else cares about, going as far as to befriend him and buy him a dildo purely for the laughs of a tiny, dying, irrelevant clique. It's hipsterism taken to a brand new level.

FartGhost

Los Lobos posted:

I think it's really sad how FYAD basically dug up their own, obscure Chris-chan that no one else cares about, going as far as to befriend him and buy him a dildo purely for the laughs of a tiny, dying, irrelevant clique. It's hipsterism taken to a brand new level.

What is this quote about? I tried googling it a lot but all I can find is fyaders quoting it

Afro Doug

its about tosh.o i think

I.N.R.I

FartGhost posted:

What is this quote about? I tried googling it a lot but all I can find is fyaders quoting it

i originally copy and pasted it fro m "somethingsensitive"

WetNightmare

by sebmojo

Meursault Horny posted:

BYOB owns, but this embarrassing forum will never be BYOB.

favorite part

Moo Cowabunga

[Office Worker.

I.N.R.I posted:

i originally copy and pasted it fro m "somethingsensitive"

lol

deep dish peat moss

Im working on timetravel back to 2008

deep dish peat moss

Never got to hang out with Rick before he left Az

Moo Cowabunga

[Office Worker.

I remember the past. man poo poo was cool back then

verily carefree

reemember when zuu would reply to everything with heh now i get to do that

dogcrash truther

Funnypost Collabo posted:

Never got to hang out with Rick before he left Az

Barco Fiesta

a fantasy of olives
haha eig is a dog

WetNightmare

by sebmojo

Moo Cowabunga

[Office Worker.

her rats are dead :smith:

deep dish peat moss

Someone told me he's in LA or the great ring in the sky now...

Salmiakki

shin42k

:aaaaa:

i am he

I wish the guys over at byobxp would come post with us, and help us improve the forum. I think it would be cool.

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack

i am he posted:

I wish the guys over at byobxp would come post with us, and help us improve the forum. I think it would be cool.

I don't.

Surprisingly Dope

Lope burgs again
FYAD is better than BYOB.

Bukowski

hammulder

for once me and the drill dough are on the same page

cuntman.net

:eyepop:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

i am he

I don't know, they're pretty funny and good at posting, when they aren't just mad at us.

• Locked thread