Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ulvir

speaking of not generating original content

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ulvir

I care abt things such as what I'm getting for dinner and which outing I'm going to have to attend

ulvir

Ive just finished my dinner, but Im suddenly hungry again for some reason

ulvir

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

the proximity of these planets seems problematic

Im lollin @ the interplanetary nebulae

ulvir

Matoi Ryuko posted:

Gosh, my heart just bleeds whenever I think of our inability to reach the gold standard set by our forefathers. :laugh:

maybe a tier list will set the record straight

ulvir

ulvir

nice

ulvir

Bwee posted:

ugh, why can't these twitter gaylords realize that calling people human being is not hurtful but in fact is both like a boss and like a sir, at the same time

this but for teh win

ulvir

peace

ulvir

same

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ulvir

Meursault Horny posted:

You're all acutely aware of that already but check it out: you're all personality-free losers who couldn't generate original content or even make a single decent post to save your pathetic lives. BYOB owns, but this embarrassing forum will never be BYOB. Well peace

• Locked thread