Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
naem
May 29, 2011

Troll Bridgington posted:

The church of gently caress YOU, DAD!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

naem
May 29, 2011

Real talk, employers shouldn't be allowed to make health care decisions for employees.

No employer should know what you and your doctor agree on health wise.

Employers pay X dollars for HEALTH CARE, and it's up to you to put a check in the birth control box at your doctor's office according to YOUR beliefs religious or otherwise.

naem
May 29, 2011

Robo Reagan posted:

no but then they're paying for your satan pills as opposed to you taking the money they pay you and buying satan pills with them which means they still pay for your satan pills and you're the middle man

They are paying for HEALTH CARE, You are then using that money as you see fit in accordance with YOUR beliefs, and employers should know jack squat about it due to doctor patient confidentiality

naem
May 29, 2011

It should though right? I mean the sin of "deciding when to have babies" would entirely be on those hot, horny young hobby sluts and not on a pure virginal business owner anymore

naem
May 29, 2011

Robo Reagan posted:

well obviously it should be up to the hot young sluts to decide

No way it should be some old guy who owns a chain of craft stores imposing his beliefs on other people and infringing on their religious beliefs

naem
May 29, 2011

If it were a Muslim forcing sharia law on employees in the deep south there would be a lynching

naem
May 29, 2011

Robo Reagan posted:

well clearly that's how it should be because that's the way it is and nobody is making any real effort to change it

Conservatism.txt

naem
May 29, 2011

Maoist Pussy posted:

My objection is to ideas about sex or medicine or literally anything else dreamed up by right-wing cult members

I think that left wing people are also useless a-holes mostly. It seems that a solution that respects every citizen's personal religious beliefs and healthcare decisions would be simple to achieve

naem
May 29, 2011

What if an employer is a "satanic" church member and he decides his beliefs trump yours as a mere employee and he hand picks your health care options to force you to be more in line with SATAN is that ok?

gently caress your Christian beliefs, I'm old man Satan and what I say goes

naem
May 29, 2011

Kyrie eleison posted:

if i joined an organization that declared itself satanic and provided especially luxurious health care coverage with regards to contraception and abortion then yes that would be acceptable in the free market system.

Ok but, no podiatrist. Hurt your foot? gently caress you! Pay cash!

Foot doctors are against Satan's teaching and I'm a rich old guy so pay cash chump

naem
May 29, 2011

As an old rich guy I lobby that when you visit a foot doctor it is mandatory to hand out satanic literature, also NO acetaminophen

RICH OLD GUY HAS SPOKEN

naem
May 29, 2011

Rich old guys rule hot young girls drool

naem
May 29, 2011

If you think killing babies sounds wrong, like me, maybe you should SUPPORT birth control because it PREVENTS BABY KILLING have you thought of that??

naem
May 29, 2011

SirEvelynTremble posted:

It is well known that Satanists are trying to bring the Antichrist to power,

No no that's Mormons

naem
May 29, 2011

Hail seitan

Death to the gluten intolerant ok I'm out of trolls

naem
May 29, 2011

BKPR posted:

satanists love children idiot. that's like their thing.

did you people never read a bunch of stupid bullshit books in high school?

Someone post that book with the illustrations of children forced to perform some bizarre ritual, made by the crazy lady convinced satanists where hypnotizing children at day cares

naem
May 29, 2011

Why are goats evil again? They seem pretty chill

naem
May 29, 2011

Every religious organization has its issues including atheists

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

naem
May 29, 2011

Who What Now posted:

I was unaware that atheism was a religion.

They preach at people all day and try to convert, p close

• Locked thread