Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO
I'm glad Satanists abort their kids.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO
The two opposing pieces of abortion literature :

Christian : If you abort, you will go to hell, which is a really lovely place

Satanist : If you abort, you will go to hell, which is a really cool place

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO
It is well known that Satanists are trying to bring the Antichrist to power, and it's also less known that Satanists' babies are inherently evil and demonic and each spawn is capable of becoming the Antichrist.

The only sane solution is obviously to stab the gestating fetus of a pregnant Satanist with the 7 daggers of Megiddo

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO

Robo Reagan posted:

no, antichrist is the one person nobody would believe would be the antichrist according to the bible

so irl Reagan?

you're biased towards that name

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO

Kyrie eleison posted:

this is correct, there is no singular 'antichrist' in the bible, there are only antichrists who are people who preach a false gospel.

but there is the Beast in Revelation whose number is six hundred three-score and six

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO
I blame Madame Helena Blavatsky for all the plastic satanists about these days. Forget LeVey, Blavatsky was the original David Icke of her time, plagiarising every tinpot religion she had come across to create Theosophy in which she proposed that Lucifer/Satan was God.
She appropriated the swastika from the Hindus (which eventually Hitler, a Blavatskyist took on himself), and her successor to Theosophy when the old hag died, Alice Bailey, saw Christianity and other 'old religions' as the enemy that should be wiped out.
She was the first to believe in a New Age of consciousness ... yes the 2012 bullshit was all down to her.

And dumb fucks today, who don't have a clue who she is, are pawns in the endgame of the NWO, to remove the established religions and put up the New Age bollocks as the new one.

Lol @ New Agers

SirEvelynTremble fucked around with this message at 14:01 on Aug 2, 2014

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO
The Catholic Church is pure Biblical heresy right from it's conception.

In Jeremiah God warns against the Babylonian 'Mother Goddess' worship, calling her the Queen of Heaven and that people baked small 'cakes' in her honor.
The RC church calls the Virgin Mary the Queen of Heaven and they make holy wafers, they venerate Mary above Jesus pretty much - because the Pagan Romans adopted Semiramis worship into their mythology when Pagan Rome became Catholic Rome circa 300 AD

Purgatory is not Biblical in origin. Neither is a human Priest 'mediator' between confessor and God.

The RC witheld the Bible from the populace, burning anyone who had an illegal copy.

At no point in the Bible does it mention a church as an establishment - to the new Christians in the NT the 'church' is the body of worshippers of Christ as a whole.

Saints in the NT are every Christian, not specially appointed saints who performed miracles and have been beatified by Rome.

Roman Catholicism is not Christianity, it is an abhorrent cult that ruled through force for far too long.

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO
Satan is pansexual ffs ... he's PAN!

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO
Christian uses hobby lobby thread to troll Satanists

Kyrie is a 9 Dan Poe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO

Kyrie eleison posted:

i've already addressed child abuse in an earlier post just a little while ago in this very thread, and yes everyone knows how probability works except complete idiots, which i clearly am not, and that is the stupidest possible argument for you to hone in on because 80% means that there is a LIKELIHOOD that having sex 5 times will result in transmission, and this still supports my completely accurate and true claims about condoms, obviously i did not literally mean it to be a certainty and the fact you latched onto this spergy point is just proof i am correct

should priests wear condoms so they don't give altar boys AIDS?

• Locked thread