Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!
named his dog otto von bismarck and trained him to steal my roommates newspaper from our porch

E: my roommate thought he was a lovely neighbor, i just thought it was hilarious

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

SirEvelynTremble posted:

My neighbour is a post-op transsexual who regularly attempts suicide (ambulances at 3 a.m.), and screams at the top of her voice, for hours at a time, through the night.

which goon do you live next to

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

ReptileChillock posted:

My neighbour got lovely drunk last night, slammed his car into his shed and then gave me some onions from his garden, in a move I suspect was to keep me from snitching on his drunk driving.

Hush onions.

is this true

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

Xaris posted:

hahaha, and you loving claim HOAs aren't poo poo?

jesus christ man what's wrong with you

i used to think HOAs were poo poo until i realized that i would just never live in a place with one and now it makes me feel better to think of them as concentration camps for home owners that need to be coddled or dont want to live with black people

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!
I lived on the first floor of an apartment building in Boston for a year. One of the neighbors in an adjacent building was a crazy off his meds/needed to be medicated/complete with crazy hair/conspiracy theory/smoked too much pot 40 year old that hung out with 20 year olds type of guy.

I walked to work every morning & he would usually be out and about the neighborhood. One day he asked me for a cigarette and I obliged & then he proceeded to walk with me like the entire first mile to work like we'd been friends for life or some poo poo. He used to do that stuff kind of frequently and would always talk about weird poo poo and act creepy so I would usually make sure he wasnt around when I left my home if I had a choice.

After a few weeks my roommate and friend told me about some weird neighborhood guy that would basically do the same thing and lo and behold it was the same dude. As we lived there longer he either started acting slightly more tolerable or normal, or we just got used to his bullshit, who knows. We'd hang on the stoop or smoke/watch tv inside sometimes, which ended up being a pretty big mistake. As soon as he knew the layout of our apartment if we didn't answer the buzzer or our phones he would just go to the windows and ask why we werent hanging out with him. Sometimes he'd come to my bedroom window & ask me if I was jerking off and tell me i should stop/hurry up so we could hang out.

After that lease was up I moved a couple miles away but my roommate moved one street away. The guy ofc managed to find out where my friend/former roommate lived and haunted him there too. The next time my friend moved he specifically moved to the next neighborhood over to avoid seeing this guy

He was just a really weird dude that had some weird coterie of young kids (i guess college age, really, but like freshmen) and would say really creepy poo poo to girls.

that being said even at the time i just enjoyed him for the fuckin weirdo he was

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

VoxIsMyCowboy posted:

my neighbour pisses in 7-up cans then throws them out of her bedroom window.

jw, how do you know theyre piss

• Locked thread