Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PyroCrash
Mar 9, 2004
It takes but one rebel to bring the downfall of an empire
I have this neighbor named Gary. He is a longshoreman. His wife, Sheila, worked at Home Depot. They haves lived in the neighborhood for many years.

His wife was fired from Home Depot for numerous violations of loving coworkers on the job in the break room. Gary kicked his wife out.

Few months later Gary's cousin left a bad marriage and came to live with Gary. She has two small kids. Gary was feeling lonely and so he started sleeping with her. A month later Gary sent her kids to live with grandma.

At the same time, Gary has 2 children. They are 24 and 19. Both have kids by different men.

His backyard is bad enough that foxes have made a den. We've killed numerous venomous snakes coming from his yard. Some of which hide under my car for warmth. I should note we live in a very populated suburb.

Anyways, Sheila filed for divorce and is entitled to half his money. He was ordered to give her half the value of the house. She has no job. Gary decided to let them foreclose on his house so he wouldn't have to pay Sheila.

I got so many other stories to share.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread