Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax
Brain to computer interface. Why should I have to be near my computer to hit next episode on netflix?

Color shifting clothes. Because reasons.

The eye makeup machine from the fifth element. Because lazy reasons.

Robot maid to cleanup my apartment and also talk to me when im lonely.

Robot cat. Beep boop meow. :toxogond:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

jarvis cocker posted:

general lee horn erection-activated sound chip implant

Wow.

I want nanite tattoos. Just change my tats with magnetic pens. :swoon:

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

Nemesis Of Moles posted:

this would also be pretty cool. did you see that one thing where they can implant a magnet in your hand that gives you crazy cool magnet sensing powers? p neat

I dont want a magnet. I want a NFC coil thats hooked into my nervous system in my palm. Feel the RF, man. :catdrugs:

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

Nemesis Of Moles posted:

any augs that let you see/feel waves and forms of energy and light that you can't normally would be the poo poo

like they can cut out some of your eye and you can see UV light but it'll blind you pretty quickly. it'd be cool if you could get that and also not go blind

"I got my shine jawb in a super max on pandoramars spacejail brah." - Every douchebag that wants to be vin disel

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax
Hair chalk with titanium fleck in it so I can have iridescent highlights. :swoon:

I think I need to contact a hair chalk manufacturer...

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax
Cross breed Kudzu and a grain or rape seed. Carpet bomb arid areas in Utah and Arizona and see what happens. :sinister:

Hundreds of miles of green vine producing tons of food.

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

zVxTeflon posted:

three seashells

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

Can I spray that with Curve Crush and make it smell like my...

Nevermind.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

Mywhatacleanturtle posted:

Lol if you think any of this poo poo will benefit anyone but the hella rich.

I fully expect the eye makeup machine from the Fifth Element at my local Sephora in the next 3 years. :colbert:

• Locked thread