Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
i just want to go to space, just once before i die. i want to look down at the world, then float to the other side of the ship and look out at the inky black beyond and wonder what new discoveries are waiting humanity if we can persevere

*farrrrrrrt*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

HereComesEverybody posted:

where's my loving jetpack???

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E81KQ7u3-7s

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

lonesomedwarf posted:

scientific proof of what really happens to your consciousness after you die

unless it's nothing then i want to be immortal, like real immortal no constant degeneration of body tissue or eventually disintergrating into seperate molecules that can still somehow feel constant pain

as far as we know right now everything that makes you who you are starts to fizzle away about five minutes after death. even the white light at the end of the tunnel and out of body experiences have been constructed via electric impulses

also glhf during proton decay in 8.2×10^33 years

Memory loss and neurological disorders like depression and bi-polar disorder are a pretty good example of your consciousness not being much else than some chemical and electrical reactions. take a few pills and you go from a sadsack to happy and cheerful. look forward to nothing but eternal blackness and unknowingness!

Robo Reagan fucked around with this message at 19:47 on Jul 31, 2014

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

dontcareaboutname posted:

mind prison, make some live there sentence out in 5 mins and have it feel like 100 so we don't waste tax dolars on locking people up.

you could do that with some really poo poo drugs but the side effect to that is your newly released prisoners will now be addicted to drugs

• Locked thread