Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wistful of Dollars
Aug 25, 2009

Hi, just wanted to check in from those of us still in July: is the World still there in August?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wistful of Dollars
Aug 25, 2009

Fine, I'll go ask the convicts Australians.

vvvvv Incorrect, there is a timeline where Maggie is still in power (being alive not necessary).

Wistful of Dollars fucked around with this message at 23:23 on Jul 31, 2014

Wistful of Dollars
Aug 25, 2009

London: the Toronto of Europe.

Wistful of Dollars
Aug 25, 2009

LemonDrizzle posted:

London is an alpha++ city, Toronto is some kinda beta loser-bumsville.

Who would you prefer to have in charge, BoJo or RoFo? :colbert:

Wistful of Dollars
Aug 25, 2009

Pork Pie Hat posted:

Hey, you remember dogfucker from the end of the last thread?

Well according to the nme he was sacked from his band, they're going to re-record their new album with guest drummers and donate any profits from album sales to the RSPCA.

Got to keep up with the dogfucker news, thread.

Has he been convicted? I'm not a fan of people being punished before being found guilty in a court of law.

Wistful of Dollars
Aug 25, 2009

Mega Comrade posted:

One outright denied it and another replied with "so what if it is?" which I'm pretty sure was meant to be simply confrontational with the journalist rather than actually answering his question.

The flag in question

compared to the ISIS flag

This sort of thing makes me want to take a black flag, write a fart joke on it in Arabic and hang it outside to see what happens.

Wistful of Dollars
Aug 25, 2009

Pilchenstein posted:

Boris might be a legernd (or however we're spelling that to imply that he and anyone who likes him is a dick) but does he like tits daily? Because David "man of the people (who own a yacht)" Cameron apparently does.

Nothing more common than ogling knockers.

Wistful of Dollars
Aug 25, 2009

Tea, biscuits, the Queen, racism.

Wistful of Dollars
Aug 25, 2009

Ddraig posted:

I would but I am in that position of knowing about tech but not being up to speed with the minutiae. I know what Google news is but not enough to have anus related death and destruction sent to my phone.

e: Did I do right?

e2: Did something happen to Colin Baker that we are unaware of?

What app is that? You know, for. Research purposes.

Wistful of Dollars
Aug 25, 2009

Malcolm XML posted:

The NHS charge is very expensive. Generic drugs are far cheaper in US, of all places.

So cheap people buy them online from Canada.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wistful of Dollars
Aug 25, 2009

Ddraig posted:

The closest one to me is a few miles away. Still worth walking there though because I am a poor with no car.

Not having a car makes you fitter and better prepared for the revolution compared to the soft bourgeoisie.

• Locked thread