Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

My car insurance is going up a whole bunch because I moved closer to the city even if I live in a rich people area. Also I haven't filed any claims with them but they feel that the two claims I've filed against other insurance companies should still raise my rates. I also got a 2nd speeding ticket this year so lol to me no defensive driving to keep that poo poo off my record. This butt loving is never ending isn't it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

I had my parents house as the address since that's where I was when I bought the car. They finally sold that house so I figured I'd update the address. Insurance fraud owns but I guess it was time to stop that. Also I have USAA but those super low rates still haven't hit me yet. I think it's a slow burn to cheap rates

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

My policy went up 108 one day and adjusted back down 50 another. WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?! I wish insurance people could at least tell me why this poo poo goes up and down instead of a catch all "policy adjustment"

USAA you are cool but come on now help me out here. Give me something like "dumb gently caress got caught speeding again raising rates by XX amount"

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Jastiger posted:

If your rates vary month to month get out of that ghetto rear end insurance, son.

USAA dawg

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Jastiger posted:

That is some scrub nonsense. Why is your rate changing every month? Did you sign a variable rate Insurance policy? Wtfs.

Also 80% of your rate most of the time is NOT your car, its your history and credit and area. People are all like :qq: B-b-b-b I drive an old beater!! :qq:. Doesn't matter. If you don't pay your bills and drive like a maniac your rate will be high, whether its a 2014 Camry or a 1997 Camry. This is why rich folks can afford nicer cars for their kids; their insurance rates are low because they use their parents credit history to insure the newer vehicle at $120 a month, whereas Jim-Bob in inner city Baltimore that gets a 2013 Lexus is paying $400 a month.

It doesn't change month to month. It just changed recently because of what I'm assuming the ticket going on my record and the change of address. It's just weird to see in the span of a few days my statement due fluctuate a bit. Clearly I just need to call them and ask wtf is going on.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Big Beef City posted:

You're a dumb loving human being that deserves every single thing in this post that you mention. The fact that you feel you're a victim here is like the icing on a 'stupid fucker' cake.

Well the speeding ticket yea.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Just got rear ended on the freeway by some idiot not paying attention during stop and go traffic. Hurray doing the insurance repair song and dance...again.

This car is cursed. 3 claims in a year. All 100% not my fault.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Of course. What are the odds of me being able to get diminished value out of all this?

• Locked thread