Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Branis
Apr 14, 2006

by VG

JayKay posted:

No antenna on radio, starch/iron marks on uniform. I'm guessing either not a cop or a recruit

I got it off NYPDs recruitment facebook page. The accompanying text was

Police Officer Jennifer Kielb joined the Department in July, 2006 and has been assigned to Manhattan's 7th Precinct ever since. Officer Kielb joined the NYPD due to her desire to interact with the community and help others in times of need. Over her eight year career, Police Officer Kielb has been recognized for her outstanding level of community service.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

Mr. Nice! posted:

I've seen that video a million times, but it never gets old. I can skip right to the "and let the record show you just battered me and now you're using a ta..."

loving love it. That guy was a douche the whole day and I'm pretty sure all of the bailiffs wanted to do the same.

EDIT: Here's his 4 videos of the day so you can appreciate just how much bullshit the courts put up with for this guy. Watch all of them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_eDh-yzr_qI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y5V2qBBxWRc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ed3VprSRe5c

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pg0YotIQ8Ww

:laffo: I'd never seen the whole thing but it makes perfect sense that he'd be wearing those vibram toe shoes smdh

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

beanieson posted:

:laffo: I'd never seen the whole thing but it makes perfect sense that he'd be wearing those vibram toe shoes smdh

Going to court better put on my nicest blue jeans and vibrams.

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

Hey, does your planet have wiper fluid yet or you gonna freak out and start worshiping us?
I never understood those idiots. If you don't recognize law enforcements authority to arrest and charge you and you don't recognize the courts authority to administer justice over you then why even bother to show up for court?

Maybe its because most of these people crave less "sovereign freedom" and more "internet echo chamber stardom".

Mad Dragon
Feb 29, 2004

Untagged posted:

I never understood those idiots. If you don't recognize law enforcements authority to arrest and charge you and you don't recognize the courts authority to administer justice over you then why even bother to show up for court?

Maybe its because most of these people crave less "sovereign freedom" and more "internet echo chamber stardom".

He saw plenty of stars that day. :v:

The Shep
Jan 10, 2007

If found, please return this poster to GIP. His mothers are very worried and miss him very much.

Branis posted:

Police Officer Jennifer Kielb joined the Department in July, 2006 and has been assigned to Manhattan's 7th Precinct ever since. Officer Kielb joined the NYPD due to her desire to interact with the community and help others in times of need. Over her eight year career, Police Officer Kielb has been recognized for her outstanding level of community service.

Also, shirt not buttoned properly and seemingly no vest. Really? I've seen small town cops in BFE looking more professional.

SrgMagnum
Nov 12, 2007
Got old money, could buy a dinosaur
Isn't that a standard for NYPD? I've seen far more pictures of NYPD coppers looking like a bag of assholes with their belt hanging loose like John Wayne, billowing cargo pockets stuffed with stuff, and uniform shirts faded, ripped up, and unbuttoned.

If I remember right it was explained as a cultural thing to not look like a rookie and a lack of funds to improve personal equipment. I may be totally wrong though.

JayKay
Sep 11, 2001

And you thought they were cute and cuddly.

Branis posted:

I'm guessing this was a "Throw your gear on quickly so we can snap a photo" deal.

Edit: What makes me shake my head is that this appears to be an official departmental photo. I.E., many people probably saw this photo and approved it. I don't understand how someone somewhere didn't go "WTF?! Go retake the photo with her gear squared away."

JayKay fucked around with this message at 21:43 on Aug 26, 2014

Snowdens Secret
Dec 29, 2008
Someone got you a obnoxiously racist av.

Branis posted:

Helldumping Smiling Jack, regardless of how coyly you do it, is awfully rude

Branis
Apr 14, 2006

by VG
I love smiling jack. hes a good communist ally.

Smiling Jack
Dec 2, 2001

I sucked a dick for bus fare and then I walked home.

She only has half her collar brass as well.

If she showed up to roll call looking like that where I work she would get destroyed.

... I carry my baton in the same place though, doesn't interfere with grip or draw.

The Shep
Jan 10, 2007

If found, please return this poster to GIP. His mothers are very worried and miss him very much.

Miltank posted:

an air soft gun does not in fact function like a real gun in any meaningful way that I can think of but if thats what a policeman says then i trust them.

lol

from the gbs COPS show shooting thread

Whale Cancer
Jun 25, 2004

Branis made the news!

http://thepeoplescube.com/peoples-blog/fargo-cop-shoots-unarmed-cow-town-braces-for-bovine-riots-t14794.html

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Gonna need a bigger woodchipper, yah?

Branis
Apr 14, 2006

by VG
it was comin right at me I had no choice.

Snowdens Secret
Dec 29, 2008
Someone got you a obnoxiously racist av.

Branis posted:

it was comin right at me I had no choice.

You just know the ACAB crowd is going to milk this for all it's worth

GunForumMeme
Apr 22, 2010
I guess now that Whip's gone we can churn out as many puns as we want.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Surprised that cop had the stomachs for it.

Mad Dragon
Feb 29, 2004

Snowdens Secret posted:

You just know the ACAB crowd is going to milk this for all it's worth

bullshit

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av
Udderly despicable

Branis
Apr 14, 2006

by VG
you just know that cows family is gonna have beef with all cops now.

The Shep
Jan 10, 2007

Chief is probably gonna put you out to pasture for that shooting.

Mad Dragon
Feb 29, 2004

Mooooove along, people! Nothing to see here.

Reign Of Pain
May 1, 2005

Nap Ghost
We cud wait till the cows come home for this bullshit to end

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Did you hear some PETA punk kicked that cop in the nuts? They say he has a tender loin now.

GunForumMeme
Apr 22, 2010
Guys, enough with the puns. Can we steer this thread back on track?

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

GunForumMeme posted:

Don't have a cow, man.

Whale Cancer
Jun 25, 2004

GunForumMeme posted:

I've herd enough from you. Pack your bags and hoof it on out of here.

DrakeriderCa
Feb 3, 2005

But I'm a real cowboy!
Cow Joke

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

Hey, does your planet have wiper fluid yet or you gonna freak out and start worshiping us?
This is stupid. You guys can suck on a big fat cow cock.

Did I do it right?

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

You're a terrible rodeo clown.

Hezzy
Dec 4, 2004

Pillbug
welp just got authorisation to take my sergeant's exam

cow pun edit; gonna cream my pants

Hezzy fucked around with this message at 02:44 on Aug 29, 2014

GunForumMeme
Apr 22, 2010

Whale Cancer posted:

I've herd enough from you. Pack your bags and hoof it on out of here.

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

Don't have a cow, man.

Sorry. Didn't mean to rustle you guys.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Hezzy posted:

welp just got authorisation to take my sergeant's exam

boo this man

BOOO

Hezzy
Dec 4, 2004

Pillbug

beanieson posted:

boo this man

BOOO

boo it up

Reign Of Pain
May 1, 2005

Nap Ghost

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

I really want that to be real.

Hezzy
Dec 4, 2004

Pillbug

zombie303 posted:

I really want that to be real.

i am 90% certain it is

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I wouldn't even be mad, like... I'd just be impressed. I'd be covered in warm fresh cows milk, I'd drop my baton/shield & start a slow clap.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DrakeriderCa
Feb 3, 2005

But I'm a real cowboy!

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

You're a terrible rodeo clown.

but I'm a real cowboy

• Locked thread