Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av
those urinals are for post-sex split streams

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av
username is misspelled in the thread title & OP, obviously JayKay's saving his super observant cop instincts for the mean streets instead of wasting them on these good forums.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Whale Cancer posted:

I've been in 4 pursuits this year started by other agencies. Not a piece of paperwork for any of them.

It's the best part of working investigations/plain clothes. Patrol will kick off a pursuit, or go enroute to some hosed up disturbance, unless I end up tasing somebody I can do whatever and not write a thing.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Bernard McFacknutah posted:

Hey, it's our language, you hick bastards

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Branis posted:

the forums are the only chance I get to interact with non brown foreigners, don't take the brits away.

You don't run across any Canadians? Or are they american enough that you don't count them?

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

it was a complement. You guys are (nearly) living the dream :buddy:

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

the ACAB crowd is watching us.... or more likely, rein of pain just sitting there :f5:

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Edwardian posted:

(I lurk. I'm only married to an LEO, so I am not qualified to comment. :( )

Sure you are, a few regulars are former LEO and RoP is an IRS IT guy. Nobody cares who posts in here :thumbsup:

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Branis posted:

i'm fairly certain beanieson is a sergeant or took the sergeants exam which is just as bad IMO.

nnnnnnooooooooooooo I turned it down

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Reign Of Pain posted:

Funny fact - My HP craptop just poo poo a brick and I've had to work AT THE OFFICE for 2 weeks straight. The indignity!

I usually have to go in once a week...but noooooooo HP hardware is surprisingly poo poo.

As far as Lerners drive goes, the bottom line is that it was scratched AND encrypted and it would have involved work above and beyond to accomplish so like gently caress that n stuff.

We need a camera on you guys 24/7

e: were you involved in bringing Wesley Snipes to justice?

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Well poo poo if that's the official story then that's clearly what happened.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

At training, about to be exposed to CS gas. I'm hoping it clears out my sinuses as I've had a bit of a cold all week.

e: contacts lenses in or out?

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

eh... wasn't as bad as OC :shrug:

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Grem posted:

School starts next week why did I quit my job oh god what was I thinking? Oh yeah, I don't ever have to shine boots again.

I grew up with like 5 people who ended up becoming teachers at the high school we all went to (3 dudes, 2 chicks), all but one guy has been fired/arrested for loving one of their students.

I guess what I'm saying is to have fun :thumbsup:

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

SrgMagnum posted:

Well if you insist. Gonna start brewing beer with a boat cop buddy and buy a big rear end piece of land.

grow weed everyday

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Obama Africanus posted:

It never really occurred to me until just now that it's somebodies job to get the bodies out of the river.

Hahaha life is loving ridiculous.

This is literally a picture of me looking for a body in the river. Life is loving rediculous.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Untagged posted:

There are also a few private gated communities in VA that have private contract security that become special police with a commission, as always though they are usually complete poo poo lowest bidder.

GFM.txt

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

FYI goon cops :(

Whip Slagcheek posted:

Goodbye GiP, I love you all but I'm not going to participate in these forums anymore.

Ya'll can find me on steam or send me an email at my username @yahoo if you want to james or send me piggy jokes

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Untagged posted:

What the gently caress happened to ARE mod.

He was needed back on his home planet.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Been wearing some under armour boots for a few months, really light weight & comfortable. They wear like cross trainers.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Or just don't have facebook. If I was constantly exposed to all the inane bullshit my coworkers post to facebook I'd never be able to work with them. Bad enough my wife tells me about the more retarded stuff from time to time.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

It's funy

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I luv u gays

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

can't wait to see how this works out :kiddo:

http://www.nola.com/crime/index.ssf/2014/08/mayors_plan_calls_for_civilian.html

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

JayKay posted:

Bernard McFacknutah looks so happy

If that ain't him then he's got a long lost twin out there :stare:

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Mr. Nice! posted:

I've seen that video a million times, but it never gets old. I can skip right to the "and let the record show you just battered me and now you're using a ta..."

loving love it. That guy was a douche the whole day and I'm pretty sure all of the bailiffs wanted to do the same.

EDIT: Here's his 4 videos of the day so you can appreciate just how much bullshit the courts put up with for this guy. Watch all of them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_eDh-yzr_qI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y5V2qBBxWRc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ed3VprSRe5c

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pg0YotIQ8Ww

:laffo: I'd never seen the whole thing but it makes perfect sense that he'd be wearing those vibram toe shoes smdh

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Udderly despicable

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Hezzy posted:

welp just got authorisation to take my sergeant's exam

boo this man

BOOO

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I wouldn't even be mad, like... I'd just be impressed. I'd be covered in warm fresh cows milk, I'd drop my baton/shield & start a slow clap.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

DrakeriderCa posted:

While this sellout is selling out, I just got a verbal offer from HR for a plain clothes position

:getin:

:):hf::cop:

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

GunForumMeme posted:

Good luck trying to pick up ER nurses in plain clothes. :colbert:

Yeah, I'm jealous.

Are you even serious? Joe Patrolman gets the cold shoulder once I show up to the ER in my banana republic shirts (sleeves rolled up cause I'm doin work :snoop:)

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

DrakeriderCa posted:

Hipster Cop 2: The Canadianing

I just always picture you as your av, if we met and you didn't look just like I'd be wildly disappointed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Neighboring agency was investigating a rape, the woman isn't from around here and unfamiliar with the area...

"Yea, she described the location and it sounded kinda like ~street A in our parish~ but it also sounded kinda like ~street B in your parish~ so we took her out to street B and sure enough this rape is yours to investigate" :thurman:

• Locked thread