Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GunForumMeme
Apr 22, 2010
I'll wait until the other side of the story gets posted to pass judgement. :colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GunForumMeme
Apr 22, 2010

Hezzy posted:

Chased a drunken guy a mile down some train tracks earlier because he was refused travel for being too drunk + aggressive. Missed being splatted by a 70mph train by less than a minute.

Apparently he's going to put in a complaint against me

A body cam would have prevented this.

GunForumMeme
Apr 22, 2010

Branis posted:

we already had this debate and we all agreed lefse, lutefisk, and hotdish are the greatest foods ever brought to america by immigrants.

The first two sound like the names of North Atlantic fish species.

Greatest food brought to America was Pizza. Second greatest is anything Amish.

GunForumMeme
Apr 22, 2010
But would we let any brass types post in here?

GunForumMeme
Apr 22, 2010

Mr. Nice! posted:

dispatcher fucks a lot of cops.

Story checks out.

GunForumMeme
Apr 22, 2010

beanieson posted:

e: contacts lenses in or out?

Don't be a pussy leave them in.

GunForumMeme
Apr 22, 2010

Reign Of Pain posted:

Go look at the gbs ms paint robin williams thread. Now.. jesus christ :lol:

Sour Diesel posted:

just when i thought goatse couldn't get any better

GunForumMeme
Apr 22, 2010
Got a job as a photographer.

My corporal called and said he's hurting for people and is in the process of getting with hr to put together a package with better pay and a signing bonus for me to come back.

Am I stupid for considering it? Or am I really stupid?

GunForumMeme
Apr 22, 2010

Grem posted:

Didn't you get paid 10/hour? What'd they bump you up to?

Left at 12.50. Of course three months after I left everybody got a two dollar/hr raise. The way he was talking I'd go back to my supervisory role and there'd be a signing bonus plus I'd still get my 2k end of the year bonus. No word on my housing. Part of my benefits package was that I had a 2br/2ba place for 250/mo, with the caviat being that I was on call all the time. That was probably why I stayed as long as I did.

I'm slightly tempted but I'll probably just try this new gig out where I just take pretty pictures of people and I don't have to worry about a subordinate OCing me instead of the bad guy.

At any rate at least I don't work in Ferguson, Mo.

GunForumMeme
Apr 22, 2010

GunForumMeme
Apr 22, 2010

beanieson posted:

FYI goon cops :(

GunForumMeme
Apr 22, 2010
I had a pair of Bellevilles that lasted a good three years, but they stopped making that particular model so I bought a pair of Danners. While heavy, they're built like a tank and they last.

Thesoldier posted:

My wife may be getting a Job offer from UVA making almost six figures. Is it hard to become a cop in VA?

Goodbye Florida resident Disney passes.

GunForumMeme
Apr 22, 2010
So I guess we'll never finish Secret Santa now.

GunForumMeme
Apr 22, 2010
I guess now that Whip's gone we can churn out as many puns as we want.

GunForumMeme
Apr 22, 2010
Guys, enough with the puns. Can we steer this thread back on track?

GunForumMeme
Apr 22, 2010

Whale Cancer posted:

I've herd enough from you. Pack your bags and hoof it on out of here.

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

Don't have a cow, man.

Sorry. Didn't mean to rustle you guys.

GunForumMeme
Apr 22, 2010
Good luck trying to pick up ER nurses in plain clothes. :colbert:

Yeah, I'm jealous.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GunForumMeme
Apr 22, 2010

beanieson posted:

Are you even serious? Joe Patrolman gets the cold shoulder once I show up to the ER in my banana republic shirts (sleeves rolled up cause I'm doin work :snoop:)

Where I was all the detectives would be standing at the triage desk trying to flag down someone, but the nurses would bend over backwards for a uni ( :quagmire: ).

• Locked thread