Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mad Dragon
Feb 29, 2004

Branis posted:

who the gently caress is ralp

:ralp:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mad Dragon
Feb 29, 2004

JiimyPopAli posted:

I enjoy arresting people here in Canada and having them later tell me that they're going to get off because I didn't read them "their Miranda rights". :)

Do they ever plead the fifth? :allears:

Mad Dragon
Feb 29, 2004

Pro tips:

Keep your Facebook profile friends-only.
Don't friend co-workers, especially supervisors.
Don't post dumb poo poo on Facebook.

Mad Dragon
Feb 29, 2004

:ralp:

Mad Dragon
Feb 29, 2004

Untagged posted:

I never understood those idiots. If you don't recognize law enforcements authority to arrest and charge you and you don't recognize the courts authority to administer justice over you then why even bother to show up for court?

Maybe its because most of these people crave less "sovereign freedom" and more "internet echo chamber stardom".

He saw plenty of stars that day. :v:

Mad Dragon
Feb 29, 2004

Snowdens Secret posted:

You just know the ACAB crowd is going to milk this for all it's worth

bullshit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mad Dragon
Feb 29, 2004

Mooooove along, people! Nothing to see here.

• Locked thread