Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Whale Cancer
Jun 25, 2004

What is BTP?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Whale Cancer
Jun 25, 2004

Ok, so they're like the UK version of the BART police. Except the BART police shoot black people in the back of the head execution style in the blackest of black cities *Oakland*

Whale Cancer
Jun 25, 2004

I've been in 4 pursuits this year started by other agencies. Not a piece of paperwork for any of them.

Whale Cancer
Jun 25, 2004

I thought we were spread thin with a 30k population and 4 on duty.

Whale Cancer
Jun 25, 2004

It's time for new duty boots, what is everyone wearing? I've been using the cheap Bates 8" side zips and actually don't have anything to really complain about but I think I'm going to try something different.

I'm thinking about trying a pair of the new Original SWAT Hawk boots.

My only reason requirements are 8" boots and I have wide feet.

Whale Cancer
Jun 25, 2004

I get $150/year for boots so as long as they are comy, will fit my wide rear end feet and last a year I'm good to go.

Whale Cancer
Jun 25, 2004

I can't think of any better way to spend the last 3 hours of my work week than sitting at this house fire with 4 dead inside. Oh well at least I'll get some OT.

Whale Cancer
Jun 25, 2004

Branis made the news!

http://thepeoplescube.com/peoples-blog/fargo-cop-shoots-unarmed-cow-town-braces-for-bovine-riots-t14794.html

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Whale Cancer
Jun 25, 2004

GunForumMeme posted:

Guys, enough with the puns. Can we steer this thread back on track?

I've herd enough from you. Pack your bags and hoof it on out of here.

• Locked thread