Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pokeylope
Nov 12, 2010
I've been following these threads forever but never posted anything. I just got a scanner though, so that's gonna change.

For my first effort I picked a classic.

I never really work with markers. So I've already learned a good deal and I've only just begun.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pokeylope
Nov 12, 2010
Day 2, Jackalope

Pokeylope
Nov 12, 2010

scarycave posted:

Way to trace over my drawing buddy. <:mad:>
It's even got the same ears and proportions and everything!
I kid, people in this thread are too quiet it makes me think that everyone in here is a serial killer or something.

I like his face.
Thanks

I was gonna do a wolpertinger instead but antelope horns are way cooler than antlers, and I certainly don't plan on being quiet.
Gonna try to doodle everyday like it says up top, it's a habit I want to pick up and this seems like a great way to do it.

Here's today's cryptid, the Chick-charney

They say if you encounter one of these fellas and treat it with deference and respect, good luck is sure to come your way.

Pokeylope
Nov 12, 2010
Tried to make a Wak-wak today but I couldn't come up with a decent design for the life of me.

Prolly gonna keep at it, it's a wierd one and I wanna do it justice.

• Locked thread