Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Randalor
Sep 4, 2011

Freedan for the name. Why not go all-in with the Illusion of Gaia references?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randalor
Sep 4, 2011

I forgot about the little touches they put into this game. For some reason, someone dreaming about how he buried his treasures on the mountain goes a long way to fixing the problems of random treasure chests in dungeons and in the wilderness.

Randalor
Sep 4, 2011

Oh man, Leo's Laboratory. Probably the single most memorable area from this game, and definitely one of the most unique areas in a game. Aaaaaand saying that, the next update is going to be a mechanics update or a magic update or something just to stretch out the wait, isn't it?

Randalor
Sep 4, 2011

Huh. For some reason I thought there was a rematch against the old bosses in this one.

Randalor
Sep 4, 2011

ddegenha posted:

Probably thinking of Actraiser. There's actually a good reason for that, if you look at the terrain of the final boss fight here and the area where you do the final boss rush in Actraiser they actually have some similarities.

In both cases you've got a rocky outcropping with some kind of blue fog moving behind it, with the only difference being a bit more room to maneuver.

It might be That, and Illusion of Gaia has a boss rush at the end as well. for some reason, I remember a rematch against the three heads boss from the temples.

• Locked thread