Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BigBoss
Jan 26, 2012

by Lowtax

Jalleyfish posted:

they also need to add more letters to LGBTTQ+ because that's awfully exclusive

Most homosexuals I know are really bummed out about being lumped with trannies.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BigBoss
Jan 26, 2012

by Lowtax

Cardiovorax posted:

How do you pronounce that even? Kse?

Sounds like you know a lot of assholes.

You must not know many homosexuals. Gays are usually catty as gently caress. That doesn't mean they don't have a point though. Being lumped with all the "others" sucks.

BigBoss
Jan 26, 2012

by Lowtax

Cardiovorax posted:

I am gay, but most people I know take the T in LGBT fairly seriously. But then again I'm from Cologne and we have a Travesti bar like every five meters.

LOL you're German. Nevermind. Your points are totally invalid.

BigBoss
Jan 26, 2012

by Lowtax

TacticalUrbanHomo posted:

it means, "the cis scum"

lol

BigBoss
Jan 26, 2012

by Lowtax

Beartaco posted:

Gender is a different thing to sex. Sex is what parts you have, gender is what clothes you wear and how you act.
No. Gender is, "Are you a boy or a girl?" Sex is a thing you've never had.

• Locked thread