Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien
I just got this game, do any goons play it and if so what ought I to know? Also are there any goon servers?

Sorry if this is a shitpost, not posted in games before. I tried searching for "red orchestra 2" but didn't find a thread for it so here we go.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

krampster2
Jun 26, 2014

Pretty surprised there's no proper thread for this. It's a drat good game.
Thought this thread was going to be legit when I saw it.

Spudd
Nov 27, 2007

Protect children from "Safe Schools" social engineering. Shame!

Is Red Orchestra 2 still played a lot? I imagine during Steam sales there would be an influx of new dudes but besides that.

krampster2
Jun 26, 2014

Spudd posted:

Is Red Orchestra 2 still played a lot? I imagine during Steam sales there would be an influx of new dudes but besides that.

Yeah it's not hard to find a game. Especially right now during the current sale on the series.
It's better played though in organised sessions with a community. Can fill up a server that way.

Drone
Aug 22, 2003

Incredible machine
:smug:

I've thought about getting Rising Storm or RO2 a few times, but my only experience with the series has been in RO1, and seeing like 50% of the servers are made up of Nazi or Soviet roleplaying apologists. Is that still a thing?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

krampster2
Jun 26, 2014

Drone posted:

like 50% of the servers are made up of Nazi or Soviet roleplaying apologists. Is that still a thing?

Occasionally you see a bit of that on RO2 but it's not as bad as RO1.
You don't get any of those faggots in Rising Storm though.

• Locked thread