Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rascyc
Jan 23, 2008

Dissatisfied Puppy
derp can you please dump all your night targets/results

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rascyc
Jan 23, 2008

Dissatisfied Puppy
##unvote Now the fun part of waiting hours for a counter claim.

Why'd you shoot cpig? He looked semi-legit at the time

Rascyc
Jan 23, 2008

Dissatisfied Puppy

Magres posted:

Works for me

##vote Goodness
You realize that one of you, asiina, or derp is lying? That's 3 investigative town PRs claiming atm

Rascyc
Jan 23, 2008

Dissatisfied Puppy
##vote Asiina

Derp is verified by Opop through absorber. Magres is verified by Opop through absorber.

No disruption counter claims at this point, Opop has to be telling the truth.

Also Asiina's claim looks to be built purely from flips.

Rascyc
Jan 23, 2008

Dissatisfied Puppy
Would rather kill the guaranteed scum instead of the 50/50, so I can RB the remaining scum afterwards.

Rascyc
Jan 23, 2008

Dissatisfied Puppy

Jamuraan posted:

It is Goodness who is guaranteed scum and Asiina is 50/50, to me.

How is it 50/50? Read my logic, what is 50/50 about it?

Rascyc
Jan 23, 2008

Dissatisfied Puppy

Asiina posted:

Only one of those people has flipped? As for the stuff with Opop, I have no idea because I just know what I get from my results.
Sorry, flips and other people's claims*

Rascyc
Jan 23, 2008

Dissatisfied Puppy
I will RB goodness. Scum have to kill me tonight afaik

Rascyc
Jan 23, 2008

Dissatisfied Puppy
idk what is hard to follow? We have 3 investigator category claims atm. Magres the watcher, derp the sheriff, and asiina the investigator.

Opop is an absorber and has been visited by two of those three. Asiina is not one of those three.

Rascyc
Jan 23, 2008

Dissatisfied Puppy
I take that back, I'll RB Jam, not goodness. I already RB'ed goodness once and nothing really happened.

Rascyc
Jan 23, 2008

Dissatisfied Puppy
Yup rb'ed Jam.

##vote goodness

Rascyc
Jan 23, 2008

Dissatisfied Puppy
Thanks for modding, I had fun.

Cpig once had a lightning rod/absorber in a much bigger game, except it didn't work on every role (a cute curveball), and it worked out well there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rascyc
Jan 23, 2008

Dissatisfied Puppy
Look up xopods' games on votefinder

• Locked thread