Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
goodness
Jan 3, 2012

When the light turns green, you go. When the light turns red, you stop. But what do you do when the light turns blue with orange and lavender spots?

Confirmed. Love it when people come in to eat 5m before we close.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

goodness
Jan 3, 2012

When the light turns green, you go. When the light turns red, you stop. But what do you do when the light turns blue with orange and lavender spots?

Poison Mushroom posted:

Hey, goodness! Do you still take Mafia way too seriously?

I was never serious but almost everything I said always ended up being right.

goodness
Jan 3, 2012

Poison Mushroom posted:

So, that's a yes, then.

I haven't played since, idk 4-6 months ago? I'm just here for a fun ride.

goodness
Jan 3, 2012

Asiina posted:

It's only usually done for very big games with highly complex rules, in my experience, but whatever. We're here now.

Well we do all have roles, that is more complex than usual by far.

goodness
Jan 3, 2012

Got tonight off work, so I should have some time to check the thread.

:wmwink:

goodness
Jan 3, 2012

Crazyeyes posted:

It means I will (most likely) gloat, later.

Gloating is key to mafia.

goodness
Jan 3, 2012

I forgot why I took a break, thanks for reminding me .

Should be home in a couple hours from work, check out you guys who are voting so far.

goodness
Jan 3, 2012

Nice timing on the 2 votes there.

goodness
Jan 3, 2012

Opopanax posted:

Yes, very nice timing, minute after someone pointed out how we were close to deadline

Super serious mode engaged?

goodness
Jan 3, 2012

Rascyc posted:

you got us goodness, all of us voting PM are the scum

I knew I was on to something.

goodness
Jan 3, 2012

Juanito posted:

To recap, PM and Rascyc are both claiming to be town roleblockers.

gently caress this is good, I just can't read back yet. ehhhhh

goodness
Jan 3, 2012

Met posted:

I don't know how you guys do it on SA, but Mass roleclaiming as a big no-no is a pretty standard Mafia rule.

If you didn't know, SA people suck at Mafia.

goodness
Jan 3, 2012

mr.capps posted:

Yeah I don't see anyway of me winning this anymore.
I am the arsonist, my targeted Ras last night.

I mean, ok that makes this easy then. Unless I am missing a reason why Town would claim not Town. Yeah that is dumb

##vote mr. crap

goodness
Jan 3, 2012

mr.capps posted:

actually in this case that would make sa people better at mafia dumbass

Nah, its still pretty dumb. The mafia pool here has long stagnated.

goodness
Jan 3, 2012

mr.capps posted:

hahaha

you seriously just typed "the mafia pool here has long stagnated" with zero irony

and you think it hasnt hahaha

goodness
Jan 3, 2012

mr.capps posted:

no i think it sounds funny as gently caress and that you have zero self awareness

And its funny as gently caress that you are so conceited that you can't see it either. See, we can both play this game.

goodness
Jan 3, 2012

mr.capps posted:

i don't think you get mr.capps

I would start a newb game but nobody wants to play Mafia unless they already play it :p

goodness
Jan 3, 2012

uranus posted:

lots of new people have started playing since whenever it was that you quit. in other words you are dumb and wrong as usual

I was right about almost everything I said in the games I played, but ok :downs:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

goodness
Jan 3, 2012

Magres posted:

Works for me

##vote Goodness

Whoa, I am at work but this should not happen. I am the vig.

##vote Jamuraan

• Locked thread