Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jamuraan
Oct 10, 2005

Jamuraan, J.D. in Critical Reasoning and Logic
Ask me about how good I am at party games! Please god ask me about how good I am at party games!

Can I be the bad cop?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jamuraan
Oct 10, 2005

Ask me about how good I am at party games! Please god ask me about how good I am at party games!

Not a scum cop, just a cop who isn't very good at his job.

Jamuraan
Oct 10, 2005

uranus posted:

you can be my partner and we'll get the confession out of them right away with our psychological tactics of doing good and bad jobs

So does that also mean you aren't a town cop, you're just a cop who is really good at his job?

Jamuraan
Oct 10, 2005

I'm vanilla town, my role is being beautiful.

I think it's working.

Jamuraan
Oct 10, 2005

##vote CapitalistPig

I'm still angry I'm not a professional wrestler

Jamuraan
Oct 10, 2005

Hey you're here, play the game

Jamuraan
Oct 10, 2005

Mister Senor Caps, do you have any final words before I murder you in cold blood?

Jamuraan
Oct 10, 2005

uranus posted:

why is everyone claiming, good christ

Why aren't you claiming?

Jamuraan
Oct 10, 2005

Actually Cappy, if you promise to kill Asiina tonight I'll not hammer you.

Jamuraan
Oct 10, 2005

Rascyc posted:

Not like anyone can't piece it together once you rule out sheriff. And I am all for deciphering this setup at every step since the best odds for a scum to win is to slip through on a fake claim.

If you don't mind doing the work would you compile a list of claims thus far? If this is scummy let me know because I think it's a good idea. I forget the OP but is role indicative of alignment?

Jamuraan
Oct 10, 2005

I am the vigilante who killed Cpig. You are welcome.

Jamuraan
Oct 10, 2005

I've thought it was Goodness and Asiina and Cpig from the beginning. Someone tell me why it's not them.

Jamuraan
Oct 10, 2005

Rascyc posted:

##unvote Now the fun part of waiting hours for a counter claim.

Why'd you shoot cpig? He looked semi-legit at the time

I knew one of the scum had a support role and I didn't like his interaction with Capps when he claimed to have tracked him.

Jamuraan
Oct 10, 2005

Has anyone confirmed the existence of a cultist?

Jamuraan
Oct 10, 2005

Opopanax posted:

All 3P are dead

Oh yeah good call

Jamuraan
Oct 10, 2005

goodness posted:

Whoa, I am at work but this should not happen. I am the vig.

##vote Jamuraan

Thanks for trying, made this a really easy decision for me.

[/b]##vote goodness[/b]

Jamuraan
Oct 10, 2005

Phone posting mafia edit:

##vote goodness

Jamuraan
Oct 10, 2005

Seriously goodness made this a slam dunk. I am the vig, lynch either of us, it's not lylo but seriously he's lying.

I "breadcrumbed" in two early posts about murdering and killing using that language specifically.

Jamuraan
Oct 10, 2005

Rascyc posted:

Would rather kill the guaranteed scum instead of the 50/50, so I can RB the remaining scum afterwards.

It is Goodness who is guaranteed scum and Asiina is 50/50, to me.

Jamuraan
Oct 10, 2005

I guess I'm okay with voting either one. Just know that I only have one shot so I'm effectively vanilla town now. Block goodness and we'll be good.

##vote Asiina

Jamuraan
Oct 10, 2005

Rascyc posted:

How is it 50/50? Read my logic, what is 50/50 about it?

I am phone posting and it's hard to follow. That's why I asked for a recap, but you seem pretty convinced that Asiina can't possibly be town so I'm willing to go with it.

But I also know Goodness is scum so that makes me want to vote him, ya know? Both self preservation and to get rid of scum.

Jamuraan
Oct 10, 2005

Whoever is a tracker use it on me. I'm not going anywhere tonight so if there is a kill I'm cleared. If there isn't a kill then we're all alive yay.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jamuraan
Oct 10, 2005

Everyone I wanted to vig kill throughout the game ended up being scum or non-town, but I'm glad I saved it until I did.

• Locked thread