Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Goober Peas
Jun 30, 2007

Check out my 'Vette, bro

It's a duckblur :shrug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

angryhampster
Oct 21, 2005

So what's it like finding out you're going to have a kid? My wife and I have recently stupid using preventative science.

I'm really excited but slightly mortified.

also Shlafly Pumpkin Ale came out on the shelves last week. I've had many. I also seemed to have run out gin. I then asked myself "how bad could it be?" if I put my fluff-dog in the laundry?....

Her name is Leia, and she seemed fine with it.

((no idiot dogs were harmed in the making of this post. Leia is adorable and we are cuddling)).

angryhampster fucked around with this message at 04:09 on Sep 1, 2014

West SAAB Story
Mar 13, 2014

by Athanatos

(and can't post for 252 days!)

rhynos' lifes a mistery

West SAAB Story
Mar 13, 2014

by Athanatos

(and can't post for 252 days!)

Viggen posted:

rhynos' lifes a mistery

13"s livers history

8ender
Sep 24, 2003

clown is watching you sleep
AI, a whoOO OOO

every day they're out there making

rust tales, a whoOO OOO

8ender fucked around with this message at 04:48 on Sep 1, 2014

Terrible Robot
Jul 2, 2010

FRIED CHICKEN
Slippery Tilde

angryhampster posted:

So what's it like finding out you're going to have a kid? My wife and I have recently stupid using preventative science.

also Shlafly Pumpkin Ale came out on the shelves last week. I've had many. I also seemed to have run out gin. I then asked myself "how bad could it be?" if I put my fluff-dog in the laundry?....

Her name is Leia, and she seemed fine with it.

((no idiot dogs were harmed in the making of this post. Leia is adorable and we are cuddling)).

Congratulations, it can be pretty scary at first and pregnancy largely sucks for everyone but it's totally worth it. Kids are awesome, and you can get them interested in cars pretty easily so you'll always have a wrenching buddy when they get older.

Your dogge is also adorable :3:

Somewhat Heroic
Oct 11, 2007

(Insert Mad Max related text)

angryhampster posted:

There is no way to prepare for it really, but you're going to love it. Our two year old is going to give us an aneurism eventually and our nearly 7 week old is ruining our sleep/sex life but all in all it's good. Congrats man.

Applebees Appetizer
Jan 23, 2006

angryhampster posted:

So what's it like finding out you're going to have a kid?

Combination of being thrilled and scared as hell :v:

Mat_Drinks
Nov 18, 2002

mmm this nitromethane gets my supercharger runnin'

leica posted:

Combination of being thrilled and scared as hell :v:

The crazy thing is when they're the size of a plum and you get an ultrasound and can see features on the kid's face. You grow up with technology, but it's a special kind of amazing.

randomidiot
May 12, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 11 years!)

Ollllld friend (elementary school) was in town for the weekend.

Got to try Top Golf for the first time. I'm hooked, despite never playing any kind of golf except minigolf.

I've never had so much fun with so many balls at once. :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IOwnCalculus
Apr 2, 2003

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3661928

• Locked thread