Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Stickarts
Dec 21, 2003

literally

I donno if I would classify a full-scale invasion as dick waving.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Precambrian Video Games
Aug 19, 2002

Stickarts posted:

I donno if I would classify a full-scale invasion as dick waving.

There are certainly many dicks being waved, I assure you.

PS make your pick.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Zodijackylite posted:

They crashed a plane full of hockey players too, you know...

Hockey players aren't civilians.

Zodijackylite
Oct 18, 2005

hello bonjour, en francais we call the bread man l'homme de pain, because pain means bread and we're going to see a lot of pain this year and every nyrfan is looking forward to it and hey tony, can you wait until after my postgame interview to get on your phone? i thought you quit twitter...

Aphrodite posted:

Hockey players aren't civilians.

Of course not, they're Red Army, serving their country.

Levitate
Sep 30, 2005

randy newman voice

YOU'VE GOT A LAFRENIÈRE IN ME
It's political dick waving between the US and Russia, it's invasion between Russia and Ukraine, GOD if you're going to be pedantic at least get it right :rolleyes:

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT

DOOMocrat posted:

Dallas Stars medical staff care is directly correlated with how much of a dick you are. They just saw the dog food comment coming.

I am also loving how much the very being of the Dallas Stars gets your gruff, Mr. Monthly.

I hate all of you.

Just kidding. You guys are cool. I just rib the Stars. A lot. And I will continue to do so until the Wild win a Stanley cup.

Come here you :glomp:

Top Hats Monthly fucked around with this message at 20:22 on Sep 1, 2014

darkwolf220
May 14, 2009

SOON :stare:

Top Hats Monthly posted:

I hate all of you.

Just kidding. You guys are cool. I just rib the Stars. A lot. And I will continue to do so until the Wild win a Stanley cup.

Come here you :glomp:

So, forever?

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

darkwolf220 posted:

So, forever?

The Wild still have a better chance at winning a Cup than Winnipeg Phoenix Arizona, seeing as they will still be around in 5 years. :haw:

Krime
Jul 30, 2003

Somebody has to do the scoring around here.
I missed jersey branding chat but in my opinion it's only a matter of time until the NHL jerseys are changed over to Adidas, the parent company of Reebok/CCM/Koho

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT

darkwolf220 posted:

So, forever?

:reject: I'll fight you.

I got yelled at by someone for making fun of the Coyotes but you're going down. Meet me on the playground.

Top Hats Monthly fucked around with this message at 00:22 on Sep 2, 2014

• Locked thread