Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

I Am Fowl
Mar 8, 2008

nononononono
Game: [Atomic Robo] Zookeepers Wanted: Bring Your Own Shovel
System: Atomic Robo/Fate
Format: PbP
Players: 6-ish?
Description: Godzilla was real. Ninja Turtles too. Government's keeping it all under wraps in a facility in Wyoming. You too can join this horribly underfunded department of the US Division of Fish & Wildlife Service and help stop people from being eaten. Bring a shovel.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I Am Fowl
Mar 8, 2008

nononononono
Game: Outlaw Star: Everyone's 3rd Favorite Space Western from '98
System: Atomic Robo (FATE)
Players: 5ish
Format: PBP
Description: Do you like SPACE? Do you like ANIME? Do you like ARM-WRESTLING ROCKETSHIPS? Then this might be the game for you.

I Am Fowl
Mar 8, 2008

nononononono
Game: Like Casting Pearls Before Swine
System: Fellowship (PBTA)
Players: 6ish
Format: PBP
Description: Your world is a not terra firma, but a series of rocky spheres and other interesting shapes held in place by a massive vine around a roving blue star. Long ago, one of these spheres blew up a chunk of the vine and went hurtling into the black. Now its back, angry, moving under its own power, and laying waste to your world.