Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?

kaynorr posted:

Game: Dungeon Delves then Adventure Path
System: Dungeons & Dragons 4th Edition
Format: Fantasy Grounds Ultimate (https://www.fantasygrounds.com)
Players: 4-5
Description: I want to start an online 4E campaign (using a published adventure path, to be determined by the players), but want to ease into both the players and the new client with some dungeon delves. Let's do 1-2 sessions of just basic fight-poo poo-get-treasure delves, then we'll start the campaign proper.

I and my one existing player are both west coast folks, so weekday starts would be around 8 PM PST. Weekend starts whenever.
How do we contact you? You haven't set up a thread, don't have PMs, and haven't given any other contact information.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

I actually genuinely forgot about that game. :suicide:

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Game: Fruit & Veggies Mafia
System: Mafia
Format: PbP
Players: 13+
Description: "A newbie friendly game of Mafia/Werewolf. If you haven't played mafia before I suggest checking it out. The basic premise is that a group of people try to figure out who among them is a part of the 'mafia' group. There is no role playing, but there is a lot of deduction and logic done through social interaction." This is the description stolen directly from MildManneredManikin's game. Expect something like that, but with just a touch more complexity in the available roles. You're smart, you can handle it!

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Game: Get Dunked On
System: Final Stand
Format: PBP
Players: 5
Description: Final Stand is a system for games based on 2D fighters. I'm using it to run a sports game.

Also, the first thing you'll see upon entering the thread is a Space Jam remix of a Jojo's Bizarre Adventure song.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Game: Let's Play Pretend
System: Fate Accelerated Edition
Players: ~3-5
Description: You and your friends played pretend so hard for so long that now it's starting to happen for real. A rules-light game intentionally made to be very welcoming to new players!

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Thread: [CYOA] Six Stars
System: CYOA
Format: CYOA
Players: Yes

Description: You know what's fun? Space. You know what else is fun? Westerns. And you know what's even more fun than westerns? Weird West. I think you can see where I'm going with this. Welcome to Six Stars, a CYOA about Weird West In Space.

Alternatively, Deadlands meets Firefly.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Game: Even Darkness Must Pass
System: D&D 4e w/ house rules
Format: Play-by-Post
Players: 4, probably
Description: You know what's great? 4e. You know what's less great about 4e? The red queen's race of levels and damage and increasingly-wonky math, and the shaky, weak rules for noncombat narrative. So I'm making clumsy, ham-handed attempts to fix both, and attaching them to a game with a theme best summed up by that one LotR quote from Sam Gamgee. It's not a sandbox game, but players will have a lot of control over the narrative, so we'll see what happens with whatever vague plans about plot I may or may not have.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Poison Mushroom posted:

Game: Even Darkness Must Pass
System: D&D 4e w/ house rules
Format: Play-by-Post
Players: 4, probably
Description: You know what's great? 4e. You know what's less great about 4e? The red queen's race of levels and damage and increasingly-wonky math, and the shaky, weak rules for noncombat narrative. So I'm making clumsy, ham-handed attempts to fix both, and attaching them to a game with a theme best summed up by that one LotR quote from Sam Gamgee. It's not a sandbox game, but players will have a lot of control over the narrative, so we'll see what happens with whatever vague plans about plot I may or may not have.
Under advice, I have toned back the house rules significantly. Apps are open for a while yet!

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Game: Yggdrasil's Branching Paths - SMT Gaiden: Persona X [CYOA]
System: PBTA-based Homebrew
Players: Yes.
Description: You're finally an adult, and you've decided to celebrate it by throwing away all connections to your former life and moving to a podunk college town in the middle of nowhere. But now you're having visions about disasters before they happen, you're being followed around by a talking squirrel, and you think you might be magic?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Game: Yggdrasil's Branching Paths - SMT Gaiden: Persona X [CYOA]
System: PBTA-based Homebrew
Players: Yes.
Description: You're finally an adult, and you've decided to celebrate it by throwing away all connections to your former life and moving to a podunk college town in the middle of nowhere. But now you're having visions about disasters before they happen, you're being followed around by a talking squirrel, and you think you might be magic? Back after a two month hiatus!