Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ettin
Oct 2, 2010
Hello! This is the goon game recruitment thread. If you've just made a new play by post recruitment thread in The Game Room, feel free to link it in here with a brief description of the system, the number of players you want, timezones/play frequency (where relevant), and a general description. You can also recruit for offsite games over IRC, Skype, Roll20, Hangouts, other forums, or whatever else you want to get goons in on.

The old thread is here, we're restarting since Winson has retired. You can repost any recruits from the old thread you still need players for.

Guidelines:

1) Absolutely no discussion should be in this thread. Do not post anything other than links and descriptions in here.

2) When you have finished recruiting, please edit your post in here to indicate that recruitment is now closed.

Thanks!

Ettin fucked around with this message at 04:36 on Feb 8, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ettin
Oct 2, 2010
Not cat jailing anyone yet but the Peanut Gallery or the MIA thread is where that should go.

Ettin fucked around with this message at 02:13 on Aug 5, 2014

Ettin
Oct 2, 2010
For the record:

Ettin posted:

1) Absolutely no discussion should be in this thread. Do not post anything other than links and descriptions in here.
Questions like where to buy books should go in that game's thread, but asking someone to provide a proper description for their game is fine.

Also fill out your dang descriptions :argh:

Ettin
Oct 2, 2010
Game: Empire of the Emerald Stars - Periphery
System: L5R
Format: PbP
Players: 4
Description: This is a game in the same Imperial Histories 2-inspired Emerald Stars setting as my Minor Clans game. The PCs are samurai assigned to a distant sector of Empire space to get them out of the way Irresponsible Captain Tylor-style and end up going on adventures instead!

Ettin
Oct 2, 2010

My Lovely Horse posted:

e: next time I'll check if the "no discussion" guideline I half remember existing actually does exist before I post, sorry :(

Further discussion can go in the chat thread, but play frequency and timezones where relevant sound like good additions to me!