Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Game: A Samurai's Soul Melts In His Heart, Not His Hand!
Players: 4-5
System: FAE
Format: PbP
Description: What if Commodore Perry was aliens and brought TVs and poo poo to feudal Japan? It turns out a lot of crazy poo poo happens, according to noted anime Gintama. Get involved in hijinx in modern feudal age Edo!

Cancelled due to lack of interest.

Waffleman_ fucked around with this message at 23:22 on Aug 13, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

Game: Unmapped: The Huang Legacy
System: Atomic Robo
Description: One of the most accomplished archaeologists in the field is putting together an expedition after several years, and you've been invited! Join a team of both students and experts as you explore Chinese ruins to discover a lost treasure in an Uncharted-style adventure!

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

Game: Who Wants To Be A Superhero?
System: OVA
Format: PBP
Description: In the year 2050, humans with superpowers have become commonplace. You are one of these Eccentrics, a senior student in the superhero school Zenith Academy, assigned to field work under a professional hero. You'll have to deal with homework, cafeteria food, and maybe even a supervillain or two as you make your way towards graduation day!

Waffleman_ fucked around with this message at 01:55 on Dec 6, 2014

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

Game: Unlikely Heroes, Out For Adventure
System: Dragon World (PbtA)
Players: 3-4
Description: The sorcerer's guild needs the help of a group of brave adventurers to retrieve an ancient grimoire! Too bad they got these chucklefucks. Play a Slayers-inspired game in a Slayers-inspired system!

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

Game: Shut The Man Down
System: Monsterhearts
Players: 4-6
Description: You're pirates but also teenage monsters, AVAST!

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

Game: Who You Gonna Call?
System: Ghostbusters
Players: 3-5

Think you got what it takes to be a Ghostbuster? The people of Philadelphia need you to fight for truth, justice, and a part of a balanced breakfast!

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

Game: Rumble in the Jungle!
System: Atomic Robo
Description: Do you like Borderlands? Do you like Borderlands IN THE JUNGLE? Join a bunch of badasses and search for alien treasure before the megacorporation that owns the planet can find it!

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

Thread: Hard Boiled Psychic Detective Kids
System: OVA
Description: This city is full of espers! A lot of them are bad! Be a hard-boiled detective type and stop those bad espers!

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

Game: Class Is In Session
System: Masks
Description: Be superheroes at superhero school and fight villains both on the street and in the halls.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

Game: Beverly Hills 90-Boo-10
System: Ghostbusters
Description: Hollywood: A city bustling with life....and death! Join the LA Ghostbusters franchise, bust some ghosts, and maybe make some movie magic in the process!

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

Game: This Thing Of Ours
System: Werewolf
Description: Be sexy wolf mafiosos in Prohibition New York and fight monsters and maybe also each other.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

Game: Everything is AWESOME!!!!
Description: 10 years after Emmet saved the LEGO worlds from Lord Business, a group of apprentice Master Builders are all that stands between us and destruction at the hands of a new threat. Be a LEGO man and do LEGO things!

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

Game: Karate Hotfoot
System: Panic at the Dojo (Playtest)
Format: PBP/Roll20
Players: About 4

There's a game being Kickstarted about being an over-the-top badass karate guy. Play the sample adventure with me and kick the mafia's rear end with over-the-top badass karate!

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

Game: May Your Fantasy Never End
System: Final Fantasy d6
Format: Semi-live through Discord

In the 25th year of the 25th Royal Era, the kingdom of Kalea is in a new age of prosperity and is celebrating the queen's birth in a grand festival. However, the presence of several youths carrying crystals will kick off an ancient prophecy and a quest to awaken a long-forgotten goddess.

FFXV took a long time to get out, so let's just get a kickstart on FFXVI, shall we?

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

Game: Zenith Academy
System: Masks
Description: It's your hero academia as you take the role of an incoming freshman class at the world's premiere superhero academy!

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

Game: So You Wanna Be In The MCU
System: Marvel Heroic
Format: PBP, either thread or Discord
Players: About 4-5
Description: You like the Marvel Cinematic Universe? Let's make a Secret Warriors movie together!

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

Game: Grind Fiction
Players: About 5
Description: Be a punk in a corporate-owned city and gently caress poo poo up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

Game: Tales from E3
System: Two Peeps & a Seat (PBTA)
Players: 3-4

Chart the course of a gaming webcomic from the 2000s as a couple of weirdos somehow find themselves in E3 2006.