Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kaynorr
Dec 31, 2003

Game: War of the Burning Sky
System: Dungeons & Dragons 4th Edition
Format: Fantasy Grounds Ultimate (https://www.fantasygrounds.com)
Players: 4-5
Description: We're playing EN World's War of the Burning Sky adventure path, using the Fantasy Grounds virtual tabletop.

Now recruiting one player, check out the thread for details. PM me or post in the thread to claim the spot!

kaynorr fucked around with this message at 15:51 on Sep 4, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kaynorr
Dec 31, 2003

Poison Mushroom posted:

How do we contact you? You haven't set up a thread, don't have PMs, and haven't given any other contact information.

I have PMs now, completely forgot that it was A Thing. Editing the post accordingly.

kaynorr
Dec 31, 2003

kaynorr posted:

Description: We're playing EN World's War of the Burning Sky adventure path, using the Fantasy Grounds virtual tabletop.

Now recruiting one player, check out the thread for details. PM me or post in the thread to claim the spot!

A slot has opened up in this game, come get in on some fine virtual roleplaying.

kaynorr
Dec 31, 2003

Game: Goonmarket
System: Freemarket
Format: Virtual tabletop
Players: Four

Description: You've joined a community of virtually immortal, easily bored pre-posthuman infovores orbiting Saturn. Win the approval of the station with your outlandish schemes, or be voted off the island by the equivalent of 80,000 Redditors with cybernetic enhancements. Limited run game from April through June.

kaynorr
Dec 31, 2003

kaynorr posted:

Game: Goonmarket
System: Freemarket
Format: Virtual tabletop
Players: Four

Description: You've joined a community of virtually immortal, easily bored pre-posthuman infovores orbiting Saturn. Win the approval of the station with your outlandish schemes, or be voted off the island by the equivalent of 80,000 Redditors with cybernetic enhancements. Limited run game from April through June.

We've got one open slot in this game - our scheduled time in 7 PM PST on Thursdays.

kaynorr
Dec 31, 2003

Players: 5

Now recruiting one player, check out the thread for details. PM me or post in the thread to claim the spot! Probably don't need another striker, but any other role or combination of roles should be good. We play Wednesday at 7 PM PST.

kaynorr
Dec 31, 2003

Now recruiting two players, check out the thread for details. PM me or post in the thread to claim the spot!

kaynorr
Dec 31, 2003

Format: Fantasy Grounds (https://www.fantasygrounds.com)

Now recruiting one new player, check out the thread for details. PM me or post in the thread to claim the spot!

kaynorr
Dec 31, 2003

Format: Fantasy Grounds (https://www.fantasygrounds.com)

Now recruiting one new player (leader role), check out the thread for details. PM me or post in the thread to claim the spot!

kaynorr
Dec 31, 2003

Game: Written in Red
System: Vampire: the Requiem 2nd edition
Format: Virtual Tabletop (Roll20)
Description: Collaboratively-built sandbox, staying true to the goal of personal horror. Players & Storyteller collectively write the secret history of the city with Microscope, then build a coterie (possibly using Climbing the Ladder), then run rampant through their creation.

Sessions will be Monday, Tuesday, or Wednesday starting at 7 PM PST.

kaynorr fucked around with this message at 19:26 on Jun 19, 2018

kaynorr
Dec 31, 2003

System: Vampire: the Requiem 2nd edition
Format: Virtual Tabletop (Roll20)
Players: 5 (one slot open)
Description: Collaboratively-built sandbox, staying true to the goal of personal horror. Players & Storyteller collectively write the secret history of the city with Microscope, then build a coterie (possibly using Climbing the Ladder), then run rampant through their creation.

Sessions will be Monday, Tuesday, or Wednesday starting at 7 PM PST.

kaynorr
Dec 31, 2003

System: Vampire: The Requiem 2nd Edition
Format: roll20 & Discord
Schedule: Tuesdays at 7 PM PST
Players needed: 1

Amidst the All Night Society of San Diego, a coterie of mostly unsworn neonates struggle to make a name for themselves as the covenants pull them apart, secrets threaten their existence, and mysteries from the past can emerge from the shadows. The coterie has recently gotten its first taste of real victory, and as a result has domain of their own for the first time. But the death of a powerful neighbor at the hands of werewolf mercenaries has turned opportunity into crisis - his childer seek misguided revenge, the city now thinks that they are much more ambitious than they are, and a mysterious new force capable of killing werewolves has made itself known.

This is a "classic" V:tR game, trying to focus on the difficulty of standing on your own as a young vampire in a city that see you as fresh meat for older, more established agendas. Our new player can bring a fresh concept to the table, or play as an established NPC who joins the coterie for their own reasons.

kaynorr
Dec 31, 2003

Thought recruitment had closed, but we had some potentials fall thought.

System: Vampire: The Requiem 2nd Edition
Format: roll20 & Discord
Schedule: Tuesdays at 7 PM PST
Players needed: 1

Amidst the All Night Society of San Diego, a coterie of mostly unsworn neonates struggle to make a name for themselves as the covenants pull them apart, secrets threaten their existence, and mysteries from the past can emerge from the shadows. The coterie has recently gotten its first taste of real victory, and as a result has domain of their own for the first time. But the death of a powerful neighbor at the hands of werewolf mercenaries has turned opportunity into crisis - his childer seek misguided revenge, the city now thinks that they are much more ambitious than they are, and a mysterious new force capable of killing werewolves has made itself known.

This is a "classic" V:tR game, trying to focus on the difficulty of standing on your own as a young vampire in a city that see you as fresh meat for older, more established agendas. Our new player can bring a fresh concept to the table, or play as an established NPC who joins the coterie for their own reasons.

kaynorr
Dec 31, 2003

Game: I Want To Run A Game For You
Format: Discord Voice and Roll20/Fantasy Grounds
System: ???
Time: Not Monday or Tuesday, PST
Players: ???
Description: I Want To Run A Game For You, no really. I've got some free time coming up in March and I would like exposure to more systems/people (I'm looking into pro GMing in the Los Angeles area as a sideline). So if you have a group that wants to do something new or just want to take a break GMing for 4-6 sessions, get in touch. I'm down for almost literally anything that isn't OSR (longtime allergy, I'm on medication to keep it from flaring up).

kaynorr
Dec 31, 2003

Game: Masks of Nyarlathotep
System: Call of Cthulhu 7th Edition
Format: Fantasy Grounds, text-only (weekday 7 PM PST start)
Players: ~5

Description: A classic tale of globe-spanning investigation. I'd like to tone down this campaign's notoriously high body count, but keep the sense of doomed people trying to save the world for just one more day. Mood somewhere between The Mummy (Brendan Frasier) and The Mummy (Tom Cruise), with an emphasis on what it's like to be slowly unraveled by the Mythos while you fight to (and discover) what you still hold on to most.

kaynorr
Dec 31, 2003

Game: The Red Desert: pilot episode!
System: Trinity Continuum AEon
Format: Roll20 w/voice
Time: Currently August 12th, 5-9 PM PST, but open to more sessions or other times
Slots: 4-6
Description: Welcome, agents of the AEon Trinity, to the fourth planet from the sun - Mars. Just beyond the direct purview of the Orders, long overshadowed by the promise of lusher worlds beyond Sol, this world has been long overlooked by the great powers and perhaps become of that, evil has been allowed to find refuge in its shadows. All that is about to change when the AEon Trinity brings a new team of heroes to the domes and deserts of Mars, hoping to reverse the neglect of the path and put Mars on a better footing.

Inspired by the sci-fi TV shows of the 1990s and early 2000s (X-Files through Battlestar Galactica), this is the pilot episode of a series of linked one-shots that will take the heroes across (and below) the surface of Mars as they delve into the troubles of the Red Planet and change the course of its future.

Pregenerated characters (with some empty spaces for personalization) will be provided, one for each of the psionic disciplines.

Given that this is a one-shot which aims to deliver a complete adventure in around four hours, familiarity with the Trinity Continuum, AEon setting, and Storypath system is preferred. That said, think of this as the pilot episode of a show where the kinks are still being worked out (I'll probably run the pilot two or three times with different groups before starting to charge for the full season.) Roll20 (w/voice) will be used as our virtual tabletop!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kaynorr
Dec 31, 2003

Game: Exalted 3rd Edition
Format: Discord, Foundry VTT
Schedule: Weekday evenings, vaguely PST

There are three ways to do something in Creation. The right way, the wrong way, and the Exalted way. The Exalted way is mostly the first, a little bit of the second, and with giant handfuls of dice and glorious excess to both form and function. Why just haggle with a tea merchant normally when you can do it with the power of kung-fu magic and eye-bleeding special effects? Because in the world of Creation, there is kung-fu for everything, down to getting those pesky tea stains out of your favorite robes.

I'm putting together an Exalted 3rd edition chronicle, intended to run about 18 months, and I'm looking for like-minded souls to be a part of it; this is classic Exalted in all its crunchy, dice tricky, over the top grandeur. Once I have the group together there are a number of different chronicle pitches, most of which would accommodate Solars, Lunars, or Siderials (DBs are a little low on the power scale for my taste, and Exigents just haven't clicked for me).