Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fat Samurai
Feb 16, 2011

To go quickly is foolish. To go slowly is prudent. Not to go; that is wisdom.
Great work so far. I'll be following this, and maybe go and finish the Bachelor story at last.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fat Samurai
Feb 16, 2011

Sinner Sandwich posted:

Oddly enough, even though playing as Artemiy was brutally hard, I never actually resorted to murdering citizens. Letting them die to bandits, sure, but never killing them myself. For shame.
I went on a murder spree with the Bachelor, killing bandits to improve my reputation...

The cries of small cherubs still haunt my dreams :smith:

Fat Samurai
Feb 16, 2011

No, no, no... I would kill upstanding citizens, AND THEN would kill bandits to make it all good with the general populace. That was one mechanic that didn't look very well thought out.

Fat Samurai
Feb 16, 2011

Is the hint in the first email she sends, or there are more following? I've only received the one and you seem to be talking about a second one.

VVVV

Thanks, it worked. It's also a hint about how to reach the secret. Nice.

Fat Samurai fucked around with this message at 23:27 on Aug 11, 2014

Fat Samurai
Feb 16, 2011

Davin Valkri posted:

And yet the Bachelor is the one who talks about immortality, while the Devotress talks about the necessity of sacrifice in the introductory play...

Frankentein also talked about inmortality. Being a man of science doesn't mean that he isn't trying to push the boundaries of what is possible.

Fat Samurai
Feb 16, 2011

Can't access the secret page right now, but the Russian Accademy of Sciences is in Vasilievsky Island. A fine place of residence for our Bachelor.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fat Samurai
Feb 16, 2011

RBA Starblade posted:

I told myself I would never support a Kickstarter. Oh well, there's my money again IPL. I wish I could buy an Executioner's mask though.

For a brief moment, I went and considered the Executioner's Mask, before settling down on the Early Bird stuff.

Anyway, Kickstarters for companies that have a good track of both projects and other kickstarters should be a good bet. And they are halfway there already. Nov 2016 hurts, though.

• Locked thread