Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Aleator
Jun 27, 2011

I am nothing but a blade, waiting for the perfect time to end an ancient warrior's pride.

HellishWhiskers posted:

I like to imagine Artemiy having a very serious conversation with one of the Adherents - one full of some horrible implications and intrigue - when it gets suddenly interrupted by a soft "squish" and Artemiy apologizing profusely as he picks up a kidney that slipped out of his pants.

I would've found it infinitely more hilarious if the Bachelor could do it considering which Adherents he deals with the most.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aleator
Jun 27, 2011

I am nothing but a blade, waiting for the perfect time to end an ancient warrior's pride.
Okay, this is "uncle who works at Nintendo" level of mystique, but since you've admitted that survival isn't too much of an issue...

Is it true that if you can save all of another character's civilians, there's a special ending? and if you save all 21 special civilians there's another ending that basically trolls the player?

• Locked thread