Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ratoslov
Feb 15, 2012

Now prepare yourselves! You're the guests of honor at the Greatest Kung Fu Cannibal BBQ Ever!

It is telling of the differences in class between the Bachelor and the Haruspex from who their friends are. The Bachelor spends a large amount of time around young women, aristocrats, and artists, while the Haruspex's closest allies are children, criminals, madmen, and worse.

And the latter are more straightforward and trustworthy, of course. Pathologic is Russian as gently caress. :ussr:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ratoslov
Feb 15, 2012

Now prepare yourselves! You're the guests of honor at the Greatest Kung Fu Cannibal BBQ Ever!

Glazius posted:

Is that saying all the children will die? Or is the prophecy more literal than that and somebody's actually been strip-mining the metaphysics? Burakh is a very different figure depending on which holds true.

Life on the steppes is complex. Would you care for a glass of Twyrine?

Ratoslov
Feb 15, 2012

Archenteron posted:

He is a doctor and scientist from the big city, yes.

Not just a scientist. A Man of Science. He believes in Science. But don't think that makes him a dreary rationalist with no ambitions, no. He dreams of a better world. He dreams that with the secrets this town holds, he could one day Conquer Death Itself.

He is, in other words, a educated fool, and all the more foolish for his education.

Ratoslov
Feb 15, 2012

I gotta say, your translation is vastly better than the game's one.

Ratoslov
Feb 15, 2012

I am heartened to see Burakh call Dankovsky 'oinon'. There's a remarkable respect between the two men.

Of course, it is still only 4 pm on the second day, isn't it?

If I may ask some questions about mechanics, what kind of weapons does Burakh use?

Ratoslov
Feb 15, 2012

So, uh, dapper talking rats, huh.

Ratoslov
Feb 15, 2012

Black Wombat posted:

Wow. As of now, all the 3,000 dollar level spots have been taken. They need to commit to making a few more of those masks. Also, the concept of a Pathologic card game sounds awesome, and I wish it was less than 65 dollars to order separately.

Agreed. I honestly just want the card game and a pair of creepy masks to terrify everyone I know with, but I don't have 3,000 bucks to get it. Oh well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ratoslov
Feb 15, 2012

I like Maria. Such a hateable scumbag.

• Locked thread