Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
i am he

i've hacked into the mainframe. i've connected my brain up to the supercomputer's processors. my brain is now augmented. my senses, heightened. now i can hear dog whistles, and the cell phone ring tones that teens use because adults cant usually hear them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

i am he

im a hacker, welcome to my world. the world of millions and billions of bits all being shot around the internet at incredibly high speeds. most people are intimidated by it, but me? well its my life, im a hacker.

R-Types Nephew
i'm a sucker for hacking ha ha .. love it

R-Types Nephew
i get in there. .click clack ya feel me. typin around. ..ha ha. *shrugs* I Just Love it

bacalou

i can fry you from here man

R-Types Nephew
i sit and i look at my computer and i just sit there for a second and then BAm. I'm hackin baby

i am he

my mom tells me i should get some other hobbies, maybe make some friends in the real world. im just not happy doing anything, besides hacking.

GoodbyeTurtles

:suezo:

it takes me only 4 seconds to jack into the average joes mainframe, decrypt all of their files and steal all of their kilobits, but they won't even know because i'm inside the code

bacalou

I could fry the pentagon if I rally wanted but it would take until 2 am if i started now and its important for elite hackers like myself to get eigth hours of sleep on a consistent schedulet o maintain high brain function

R-Types Nephew
My dad used to say the Same drat Thing but ever since I hacked his rear end he shut the hell up ha ha . Love my dad though. Didn't feel good hacking my own dad but hey...gotta get paid

i am he

dont knock it until you try it. i know its got a bad rap, but look a little closer and you might be surprised by what you see. hey, at the very least, it'll get you laid.

Pro Target

If youve got a fat pipe, chances are its carried my illegal packets. If you're jacked into the motherline, chances are ive used you as an ICEbreaker to enter the strongest systems. if you are classified Zeta-Zeta, chances are im in your system as we speak.

beer pal

i wish i was a borg

bacalou

Hey man just wait until you cause your first heartbleed then you're hooked and can't stop. I've been on a permanent adrenaline high since my O G hack and I'm only getting better.

Sub Harrison

This post can only be read by those with augmented eyes.

R-Types Nephew

Pro Target posted:

If youve got a fat pipe, chances are its carried my illegal packets. If you're jacked into the motherline, chances are ive used you as an ICEbreaker to enter the strongest systems. if you are classified Zeta-Zeta, chances are im in your system as we speak.

is. ..is that you Serj? /is it really u bro

Afro Doug

me irl

beer pal

you heard of the NSA? theyre chumps, compared to me. ive got all your data at my fingertips. news talker: facebook knows everythign about you. me: ME TOO. i dont need to bug your apartment, i'll just hack your blender. ill hack your stove. ill hack your curling iron. im everywhere.

R-Types Nephew
hacking is like.. man . it's like.. *makes a circle with thumb and index finger and blows a little puff of air through it* Ya Feel Me

vapoursquid

none other
this looks like unix. I can hack it

City of Glompton

i read neuromancer three times and bought a leather duster from goodwill. after that i was able to haxx0r my neighbor's wifi pw, 123456

it was epic, who knows what i'll do next.

WindmillSlayer

First, we give LSD to dolphins and girls. Didnt work. Too many handjobs. Give me the LSD> I'll hack the brains of the american people. I will hack minds. I will hack souls. I will make them think things and they will think they thought the thoughts I make them think. The zeitgeist is real, and it will be mine to command.

the unabonger
*pulls keyboard closer, cracks knuckles* lets get this hacking started...

GoodbyeTurtles

:suezo:

i'm finished...i cant hack anymore... i've got carpal tunnel that no ergonomic mouse pad can cure..

treasure bear

hey welcome into my hacking command center

yeah i know it's kinda a mess right now but this is where the magic happens, watch out for cables

i've got all the latest gear, quad 256k modems, black market ram terminals, megahurtz cpus you name it

so what was it you wanted? hacking the mainframe?

City of Glompton

Cumt posted:

hey welcome into my hacking command center

yeah i know it's kinda a mess right now but this is where the magic happens, watch out for cables

i've got all the latest gear, quad 256k modems, black market ram terminals, megahurtz cpus you name it

so what was it you wanted? hacking the mainframe?

give me all your mtn. dew and no one gets hurt

arghfist

I squirt my DNA into the hypercube...

cuntman.net

i spend a lot of time thinking about hacking. i think about hacking when i eat. when i sleep i dream of hacking. i hack my bed. i hack my food

beer pal

i put a tablet in a ziploc so i can hack in the shower

dogcrash truther

beer pal posted:

i put a tablet in a ziploc so i can hack in the shower

life...hacked

treasure bear

Siluvayne posted:

give me all your mtn. dew and no one gets hurt

lol if you think i didnt drink it already

City of Glompton

Cumt posted:

lol if you think i didnt drink it already

gdammit well what aoubt your snack reserves nerd? give me all ur cool ranch doritos or I will turn off the power to this bitch *looks knowingly at the breaker panel in cumts basement*

vapoursquid

none other
good lifehack: be a hacker

i am he

a lot of people argue about whether hacking is a science, or something else. hell, i look at all these little lines of code, these packets swirling about, all coming together in perfect harmony during my hacks, and i think "this is art man, plain and simple"

treasure bear

Siluvayne posted:

gdammit well what aoubt your snack reserves nerd? give me all ur cool ranch doritos or I will turn off the power to this bitch *looks knowingly at the breaker panel in cumts basement*

battery backup

you are in my domain

you cannot win

Abysswalker

hack into the forums and delete byob

vapoursquid

none other
i hacked u i'm in your neocortex bitch

City of Glompton

Cumt posted:

battery backup

you are in my domain