Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
City of Glompton

i read neuromancer three times and bought a leather duster from goodwill. after that i was able to haxx0r my neighbor's wifi pw, 123456

it was epic, who knows what i'll do next.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

City of Glompton

Cumt posted:

hey welcome into my hacking command center

yeah i know it's kinda a mess right now but this is where the magic happens, watch out for cables

i've got all the latest gear, quad 256k modems, black market ram terminals, megahurtz cpus you name it

so what was it you wanted? hacking the mainframe?

give me all your mtn. dew and no one gets hurt

City of Glompton

Cumt posted:

lol if you think i didnt drink it already

gdammit well what aoubt your snack reserves nerd? give me all ur cool ranch doritos or I will turn off the power to this bitch *looks knowingly at the breaker panel in cumts basement*

City of Glompton

Cumt posted:

battery backup

you are in my domain

you cannot win

well can I at least ride shotgun then?

City of Glompton

if coworker leaves their computer unattended, flip the screen view 180 and watch them try to change it back. they will turn their monitor or their head upside down to accomplish this.

• Locked thread