Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
I.N.R.I
the m od stalked a guy. talk about it in this thread since Im immune to getting probated without making the probater look like a massive gently caress tard :p

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Disco_Bandit

I.N.R.I posted:

the m od stalked a guy. talk about it in this thread since Im immune to getting probated without making the probater look like a massive gently caress tard :p

do tell

Fart Fuck Hell 5

:spooky:Happy Halloweeeen!:spooky:
He stalked someone

I.N.R.I
dunno the deets mate. hopign to peace together the lulz in this thread tbh

Disco_Bandit
it was probably a womans

he liked booties so it was likely a black womans

hth

Disco_Bandit
lmbo it was wms

I AM BRAWW posted:

Semi-Mod feedback: BYOB IK Arnold of Soissons using Paypal transaction information (From his SA-Mart thread) to look up another posters house is pretty hosed up, though.

IRC log wherein Arnold of Soissons admits having looked up the users house:

Instead of answering why he did that, when it was brought up, he instead chose to probate users and gas their threads.

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3655190
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3655195
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3655196

El Spider

1. anrold de sosson sells game to minor
2. looks at transaction and finds house on google maps in a chill manner
3. ???
4. he wrote a book

Fart Fuck Hell 5

bawbzilla posted:

lmbo it was wms

Wow. This is truly hosed up.

Harthacnut

Does stuff like this happen often, or did I just apparently find a reeeeally bad time to finally pay my 10bux?

I.N.R.I

Lord of Bore posted:

Does stuff like this happen often, or did I just apparently find a reeeeally bad time to finally pay my 10bux?

It happens all the time.

Disco_Bandit
but to be fair wms gave the info and he checked if it was a real address

but it's funnier to get all rowdy about it >:]

ily arnie don't let the haters get you down

El Spider

5. old byob posters have rageing hardons to these details because they ran out of things to be mentally ill from and are looking for new things to be retarded due to

Fart Fuck Hell 5

I can't believe our moderator used confidential information to track down the exact location of a minor.

Disco_Bandit

Lord of Bore posted:

you chose a fantastic time

I.N.R.I
The old moderator stuck his finger in his child's rear end in a top hat and then told me about it for no reason even though I'm a notorious "forum troll".

Disco_Bandit

Fart gently caress Hell 5 posted:

I can't believe our moderator used confidential information to track down the exact location of a minor.

wms is underage? bullshit

City of Glompton

mod sees house of someone on another continent

people make a big deal about it.

what is at the root of this?

a. people are whiteknighting windy because they want to get in her good graces

b. people have a beef with arnie but never had the balls to bring it up before

c. there is a full moon (is there idk?)

d. the lure of low hanging fruit was too powerful

Fart Fuck Hell 5

Siluvayne posted:

Looks like the lure of tracking down a forums user against his/her will was too powerful for our fair moderator!

Disco_Bandit

Siluvayne posted:

^^^

jett talked about his kid's health and there was a silly shitstorm over it and that wasn't even 1/4th as juicy as arnie stalking

I.N.R.I

Siluvayne posted:

a little bit of d, a little bit of ralp eventually making the BYOB moderator into an admin and him haveing access to the credit card info of me and my FYAD pals. :P

wwry

Fart gently caress Hell 5 posted:

pig slut lisa

irl is good

i remember when arnie not only said he looked at the house, but went ahead and posted the image and the actual address and a photo of WMS and WMS's real name

i am he

pig slut lisa posted:

i remember when arnie not only said he looked at the house, but went ahead and posted the image and the actual address and a photo of WMS and WMS's real name

chill

I.N.R.I

pig slut lisa posted:

cerealsy?

Fart Fuck Hell 5

pig slut lisa posted:

This is truly disturbing. How did this psycho become a moderator?

Fart Fuck Hell 5

I'm scared for my life right now.

Pizzatime

Purchase: Account - Platinum Upgrade - New Avatar - Other's Avatar - Archives - No-Ads - New Username - Banner Advertisement - Smilie - Stick Thread - Gift Cert.
SA Forums - Something Awful - Search the Forums - User Control Panel - Private Messages - Forum Rules - SAclopedia - Posting Gloryhole - Leper's Colony - Support - Log Out
Leper's Colony

The following is a list of banned users and the reason they were banned. Click on the ban type in the "Type" column to view the post the user was banned for.
For God's sake, don't end up on the list! Read the forum rules every four minutes and don't do anything stupid or else you might end up on this list and your friends and family will hate you because of your terrible Internet shame. And we don't want that, now do we?

Change Display Options

Show by admin: | Type: | Show by month/year:
Displaying jerks 1 to 50 of 81«‹›2 »

Type Date Horrible Jerk Punishment Reason Requested By Approved By
PROBATION 08/02/14 11:15am I.N.R.I Please stop being so racist all the time. User loses posting privileges for 6 hours. rotor rotor
PROBATION 07/01/14 01:22pm I.N.R.I Hilarious racism! User loses posting privileges for 1 month. Downtown Abey XyloJW
PROBATION 06/27/14 10:20pm I.N.R.I Stop making creepy posts in YOSPOS. User loses posting privileges for 1 week. Alereon Ralp
PROBATION 06/27/14 08:49pm I.N.R.I Stop being creepy in YOSPOS. User loses posting privileges for 6 hours. Alereon Alereon
PROBATION 05/29/14 10:09pm I.N.R.I Please don't post about rape in YOSPOS. User loses posting privileges for 3 days. Alereon XyloJW
PROBATION 05/20/14 05:00pm I.N.R.I Please don't post about rape in YOSPOS. User loses posting privileges for 1 day. Alereon The Finn
PROBATION 05/17/14 11:13pm I.N.R.I Too terrible for BYOB. Yeah, I went there. User loses posting privileges for 6 hours. Jett Jett
PROBATION 05/07/14 06:07pm I.N.R.I User loses posting privileges for 1 week. Star War Sex Parrot The Finn
PROBATION 04/20/14 12:26pm I.N.R.I I want you to stop posting all these bad threads in yospos. User loses posting privileges for 6 hours. rotor rotor
PROBATION 04/18/14 12:44pm I.N.R.I User loses posting privileges for 6 hours. Star War Sex Parrot Star War Sex Parrot
PROBATION 04/17/14 02:29pm I.N.R.I Being INRI. User loses posting privileges for 6 hours. Mr. Nice! Mr. Nice!
PROBATION 04/12/14 11:45pm I.N.R.I Thread about rape. Not cool. User loses posting privileges for 1 day. pagancow XyloJW
PROBATION 04/12/14 11:39am I.N.R.I Not OK, INRI. User loses posting privileges for 6 hours. Alereon Alereon
PROBATION 04/10/14 06:14pm I.N.R.I No butt stuff. User loses posting privileges for 6 hours. Star War Sex Parrot Star War Sex Parrot
PROBATION 04/09/14 09:31am I.N.R.I Please stop making gross threads. User loses posting privileges for 6 hours. rotor rotor
BAN 04/08/14 09:16pm I.N.R.I Grosspics! Ralp Ralp
PROBATION 04/07/14 09:42am I.N.R.I User loses posting privileges for 6 hours. Star War Sex Parrot Star War Sex Parrot
PROBATION 03/23/14 09:04pm I.N.R.I White noise post that has nothing to do with the One. User loses posting privileges for 3 days. Louisgod angerbot
PROBATION 03/15/14 10:53pm I.N.R.I I don't feel like this is an ok thing to say. User loses posting privileges for 1 week. rotor angerbot
PROBATION 03/15/14 07:04pm I.N.R.I I don't feel like this is an ok thing to say. User loses posting privileges for 6 hours. rotor rotor
PROBATION 03/08/14 05:28pm I.N.R.I Being a big fan of beastiality. User loses posting privileges for 1 week. Star War Sex Parrot Debbie Metallica
PROBATION 03/07/14 11:16pm I.N.R.I Stop making white noise non computer related threads in YOSPOS. Thanks! User loses posting privileges for 6 hours. pagancow pagancow
PROBATION 03/02/14 04:30am I.N.R.I Please keep all posting in DDRD on the topic of video games. User loses posting privileges for 6 hours. BARONS GAMES WHINER BARONS GAMES WHINER
BAN 02/05/14 06:13pm I.N.R.I If you're going to troll, be funny. Khelmar The Finn
PROBATION 01/28/14 08:48am I.N.R.I Sicko. User loses posting privileges for 1 week. Noni The Finn
BAN 01/24/14 05:50am I.N.R.I Bans: 7
Titles: 5
Probation: 51. Lowtax Lowtax
PROBATION 01/22/14 08:27pm I.N.R.I Please stop posting threads that are not about computers in YOSPOS, thank you! User loses posting privileges for 6 hours. Alereon Alereon
PROBATION 01/11/14 01:01pm I.N.R.I Racism is hilarious! User loses posting privileges for 1 week. Star War Sex Parrot The Finn
PROBATION 01/11/14 12:38pm I.N.R.I User loses posting privileges for 6 hours. Star War Sex Parrot Star War Sex Parrot
PROBATION 12/10/13 11:37am I.N.R.I Spamming. User loses posting privileges for 1 month. Downtown Abey The Finn
BAN 12/10/13 11:37am I.N.R.I Still a worthless poster. Star War Sex Parrot The Finn
PROBATION 12/05/13 01:39pm I.N.R.I Go away for the rest of the week. User loses posting privileges for 3 days. movax Pipski
PROBATION 12/04/13 11:01am I.N.R.I User loses posting privileges for 6 hours. Star War Sex Parrot Star War Sex Parrot
PROBATION 12/03/13 05:01pm I.N.R.I User loses posting privileges for 6 hours. Star War Sex Parrot Star War Sex Parrot
PROBATION 11/24/13 06:16pm I.N.R.I Please don't threadspam YOSPOS. User loses posting privileges for 1 week. Alereon The Finn
PROBATION 11/24/13 03:59pm I.N.R.I Please don't spam YOSPOS. User loses posting privileges for 6 hours. Alereon Alereon
PROBATION 11/20/13 12:45pm I.N.R.I SO EDGY! And by edgy I mean lovely, go away. User loses posting privileges for 3 days. movax Fistgrrl
PROBATION 11/07/13 05:55pm I.N.R.I Hi INRI! I hope you're doing well. But I'd like it if you would stop calling and texting me all the time. And no you can't have "just a little bit of my hair." User loses posting privileges for 3 days. toby toby
PROBATION 11/04/13 02:48pm I.N.R.I (here is the probation you wanted) Please say nice things about FYAD. User loses posting privileges for 1 day. toby toby
PROBATION 10/26/13 03:59pm I.N.R.I Persistently, and with malice aforethought, being I.N.R.I. User loses posting privileges for 1 week. Dr Snofeld Fistgrrl
PROBATION 10/26/13 05:40am I.N.R.I Just so you don't post any more memes. User loses posting privileges for 6 hours. Brother Jonathan Brother Jonathan
PROBATION 10/24/13 09:48pm I.N.R.I Shaking with anger at the meme thread. User loses posting privileges for 1 day. Brother Jonathan Debbie Metallica
PROBATION 10/16/13 11:22pm I.N.R.I Let's give everyone a break from your incoherent snorefest. User loses posting privileges for 3 days. Noni angerbot
PROBATION 10/11/13 04:16pm I.N.R.I Posting strength is still too low. User loses posting privileges for 3 days. Alereon Debbie Metallica
PROBATION 10/11/13 03:11pm I.N.R.I Rude. User loses posting privileges for 6 hours. toby toby
PROBATION 10/09/13 11:19am I.N.R.I Nice thread you got but it looks like your posting strength is running low. User loses posting privileges for 1 day. toby toby
PROBATION 09/27/13 03:29pm I.N.R.I Go away for awhile. User loses posting privileges for 1 week. movax toby
PROBATION 09/25/13 08:48pm I.N.R.I Terrible thread, go away for another day. User loses posting privileges for 1 day. movax Debbie Metallica
PROBATION 09/25/13 03:06pm I.N.R.I Inappropriate use of computer. User loses posting privileges for 1 day. toby toby
PROBATION 09/18/13 04:31pm I.N.R.I I'm sorry that this includes an extra 2 hours and is not 10 hours. User loses posting privileges for 12 hours. toby toby
Displaying jerks 1 to 50 of 81«‹›2 »

SA Forums - Something Awful - Search the Forums - User Control Panel - Private Messages - Forum Rules - SAclopedia - Posting Gloryhole - Leper's Colony - Support - Log Out