Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
pig slut lisa

irl is good

or maybe just go to the federal internet crimes working group? idk

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kimmalah

Basically just a baby in a trenchcoat.

bawbzilla posted:

if you mean what arnie did generally i think most people with legit concerns wouldn't just be making forum posts about it so I think it'd probably end up just getting shut down and telling people to talk to so-and-so if they have actual evidence

but witch hunts and gossip are destructive fun that I think SA just naturally gravitates toward now and then

i was just referring to their inevitable bans for being obnoxious and spamming up the forum. if something accelerates the process, great!

Fart Fuck Hell 5

:spooky:Happy Halloweeeen!:spooky:

pig slut lisa posted:

or maybe just go to the federal internet crimes working group? idk

Stop trying to silence a victim

I.N.R.I

Kimmalah posted:

i was just referring to their inevitable bans for being obnoxious and spamming up the forum

Le fail

wwry

Kimmalah posted:

i was just referring to their inevitable bans for being obnoxious and spamming up the forum

you sicken me.

pause it lively

ignore.
Lot of victim blaming going on in this thread.

Disco_Bandit
nah for reals i think anywhere else gossipy bs like this would get kicked to the curb fast if people didn't just take their evidence to the people in charge, assuming we're talking about other forums as in things not somethingawful instead of just other subforums

but sa loves a good witch hunt, it's what we're the very best at

Kimmalah

oh we're doing that stupid le thing now?

pig slut lisa

irl is good

Fart gently caress Hell 5 posted:

Stop trying to silence a victim

i'm trying to help you find the help you need :shrug:

Perry Mason Jar

"Della? Take a lid"

Kimmalah posted:

i was just referring to their inevitable bans for being obnoxious and spamming up the forum. if something accelerates the process, great!

ive been trying to put my kid to bed for the last two hours and he keeps waking up, crying, asking if arnie really knows where we live. we tell him no but he hears us. the truth is we're all scared

Tevryr
in all honest it's just a goof the guy looked it up and said so in a private setting. it's not like any of you now know where they actually live right?

pause it lively

ignore.
We're all survivors of moderator abuse now. We're part of a supportive and resilient community

Disco_Bandit

Perry Mason Jar posted:

ive been trying to put my kid to bed for the last two hours and he keeps waking up, crying, asking if arnie really knows where we live. we tell him no but he hears us. the truth is we're all scared

once when I was little my parents were feeling different about the results of the presidential election and I thought they were going to get a divorce over it

they didn't

Perry Mason Jar

"Della? Take a lid"
thats totally comparable... yup exactly the same as my kid shaking in my arms and waking up screaming. gently caress off

pause it lively

ignore.

bawbzilla posted:

once when I was little my parents were feeling different about the results of the presidential election and I thought they were going to get a divorce over it

they didn't

they did, however, stop loving each other.

Disco_Bandit

Tevryr posted:

in all honest it's just a goof the guy looked it up and said so in a private setting. it's not like any of you now know where they actually live right?

*shrug* we probably wouldn't be able to know 100% what happened or why and it isn't really our place to

it's our place to gossip and sling poo poo around about it while the higher-ups who should actually be taking these things seriously make the decision, and that's only if what happened actually was an issue and not just made up :P

Disco_Bandit

Perry Mason Jar posted:

thats totally comparable... yup exactly the same as my kid shaking in my arms and waking up screaming. gently caress off

yeah man it was scary as hell, you ever see how angry americans get when they're invested in an election? Golly

pause it lively posted:

they did, however, stop loving each other.

maybe... :(

I.N.R.I

Tevryr posted:

he typed her address into google and looked at her house and did house related insults on her,.

wwry
i feel my privacy has been invaded simply by just having posted on this forum. is it really right for a bad man to have access to all of our private information without our consent?

Fart Fuck Hell 5

bawbzilla posted:

*shrug* we probably wouldn't be able to know 100% what happened or why and it isn't really our place to

it's our place to gossip and sling poo poo around about it while the higher-ups who should actually be taking these things seriously make the decision, and that's only if what happened actually was an issue and not just made up :P

You're a loving scumbag.

Disco_Bandit

You're a loving scumbag.

PLAY TERRARIA WITH ME

I'LL HOST.

pause it lively

ignore.
I need justice and closure

Tevryr

bawbzilla posted:

the whole thing almost feels like a shoot tbh

City of Glompton

pause it lively posted:

I need justice and closure

you'll find it here http://tinyurl.com/mmd9bsy

playground tough
who give poo poo

Tevryr

I.N.R.I posted:

he typed her address into google and looked at her house and did house related insults on her,.

that's pretty funny actually

I.N.R.I

Tevryr posted:

that's pretty funny actually

obviously, hence the thread. :P

Disco_Bandit

google THIS

Afro Doug

Kimmalah posted:

oh we're doing that stupid le thing now?

lol

Tevryr

chill plz this is a serious disucttion

Disco_Bandit

Tevryr posted:

chill plz this is a serious disucttion

one more time

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

wwry posted:

my wife is crying and i cant calm her down

You're both already dead, you just don't know it yet.

Kimmalah

Protip: you probably shouldn't voluntarily PM a picture of your driver's license to people if you don't want them to know your info

Disco_Bandit

Kimmalah posted:

Protip: you probably shouldn't voluntarily PM a picture of your driver's license to people if you don't want them to know your info

well if I knew my driver's license was going to be used as a piece of identification i never would've got one

Fart Fuck Hell 5

Kimmalah posted:

You probably also believe women shouldn't wear revealing clothing if they don't wish to become victims of sexual violence

I.N.R.I

You probably also believe women shouldn't wear revealing clothing if they don't wish to become victims of sexual violence

this,. anyway, heres hoping the mod posts an insanely gay and long explaination of the events peppered with personal anecdotes about cleaning his cats litter tray and accidentally brushing against the cat turds with his fingers

Rick
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
I post exclusively in Sports Argument Stadium and I assure you Mourningview and Gendo have never tried to find personal info about young girl's homes.

Kimmalah

bawbzilla posted:

well if I knew my driver's license was going to be used as a piece of identification i never would've got one

that's actually where the "stalking" stuff is coming from, someone was dumb enough to do that and then complained for some reason

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pig slut lisa

irl is good

this would be a relevant comparison if arnie had turned around and posted the image of the driver's license

which he did, right?

• Locked thread