Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GulagDolls

looks like byob is fail after all.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wwry
the only thing we failed at was keeping this monster from terrifying our loved ones.

Disco_Bandit

Fart gently caress Hell 5 posted:

I just want justice.

i want a pizza sub

Kimmalah

Basically just a baby in a trenchcoat.

Siluvayne posted:

Huh. A serious issue, used as fodder for thread spamming histrionic jokes.

At first I was pretty sure it was just a joke, then I was informed it wasn't a joke, but a legitimate serious problem. But then the issue was still presented in the format of a joke. If there is actual proof behind the accusations, then it is shameful that it is being dealt with in this way.

The forums posters who are concerned should reconsider their attempts to promote their cause, if they want to gain allies instead of alienating people.

what you're seeing right now though is a bunch of people making poo poo up for the most part

bwatts

bawbzilla posted:

naw man wms is fine

hi. shut the gently caress up, thanks

Rick
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.

Kimmalah posted:

it's funnier when the person who was supposedly stalked says "it didn't actually happen like you guys are saying"

Of course! She is afraid of what can be done to her if Arnie is angry at her. I would change my story too.

pig slut lisa

irl is good

:aaaaa:

I.N.R.I
Apparently he sent her a picture of his dick.

DinosaurDavid

Froody

i am he posted:

i guess that thread about byob being like gaza wasn't a joke after all

wwry

I.N.R.I posted:

so hes a pervert too?? why is this guy still a mod. isn't this website a serious business?

GulagDolls

I.N.R.I posted:

Thats incredibly hosed up INRI

pig slut lisa

irl is good

i heard that arnie threatened a poster when that poster called arnie's actions over the line and i am waiting with baited breath to get justifiably angry when i see the "hard evidence" of that

Disco_Bandit
I don't know if wms actually tries to make drama like this about her or if it just happens, but either way I really admire it and wms is unironically one of my favorite posters

bwatts

i've known arnie since the start of byob 8.2, and i can say with absolute certainty that if he hasn't done all these things to wms? he's done them to somebody else.

City of Glompton

Kimmalah posted:

what you're seeing right now though is a bunch of people making poo poo up for the most part

They are clutching their pearls so hard I think they are going to pass out. I am concerned for them. If only they took their fears to the proper outlet, QCS, none of this would be happening!

I.N.R.I
He showed her his dick. Apparently they were just setting up some counter strike matches, nothing sexual, and all of a sudden she's confronted with a series of high resolution pictures of his sweaty flaccid dick.

Disco_Bandit

Bureaus Watts posted:

i've known arnie since the start of byob 8.2, and i can say with absolute certainty that if he hasn't done all these things to wms? he's done them to somebody else.

he definitely sent me a picture of he dick once

straight up brolic

After all, I was nice in ball,
Came to practice weed scented
Report card like the speed limit

:homebrew::homebrew::homebrew:

where people stop being polite and start getting unchill

wwry

Siluvayne posted:

They are clutching their pearls so hard I think they are going to pass out. I am concerned for them. If only they took their fears to the proper outlet, QCS, none of this would be happening!

there are posts about it in QCS you moron. he's going to be demodded shortly and we'll all be safer for it.

Fart Fuck Hell 5

:spooky:Happy Halloweeeen!:spooky:

Siluvayne posted:

Try reading the last few pages of the mod feedback thread.

I.N.R.I
She said she couldn't tell if it was sweat or grease. Whatever the case, the dick looked really moist in the pictures.

pig slut lisa

irl is good

do u mean the thread that is full of people joking, like this one?

straight up brolic

fart gently caress hell

literally this big

Here comes
the Squirtle Squad!
this would never have happened in steam chat :steam:

City of Glompton

Oh, I did see that, but the passion and energy here was not replicated there. If you really cared, you'd focus your efforts to accomplish your goal.

wwry
is arnie going to send pictures of his disgusting pud to my son? can i prevent it?

Kimmalah

Basically just a baby in a trenchcoat.

I.N.R.I posted:

He showed her his dick. Apparently they were just setting up some counter strike matches, nothing sexual, and all of a sudden she's confronted with a series of high resolution pictures of his sweaty flaccid dick.

i see you're working real hard on your "lulzterpiece" as you called it

Diqnol

The mods stalked a baby and stuck a finger up its rear end

i am he

jokes are a not allowed in the chill blue forum

literally this big

Here comes
the Squirtle Squad!

wwry posted:

is arnie going to send pictures of his disgusting pud to my son? can i prevent it?

yes and no

Fart Fuck Hell 5

pig slut lisa posted:

do u mean the thread that is full of people joking, like this one?

Do you?

I.N.R.I

Kimmalah posted:

i see you're working real hard on your "lulzterpiece" as you called it

pig slut lisa

irl is good

is this the thread you're referring to? http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3642132&pagenumber=66&perpage=40#post433058589

Disco_Bandit

Illegal Carrot posted:

this would never have happened in steam chat :steam:

this is a crime I know for sure arnie is guilty of

GulagDolls

you can joke, but still be serious.

Fart Fuck Hell 5

Yes, "pig slut lisa."

straight up brolic

*sips a pina colada* how did such an unchill doxxer become the warden of this place anyway... *lowers sunglasses* im just asking questions here

I.N.R.I
i thee your weally working hard on your "luthterpeath" ath you called it

Diqnol

Arnie's been spending too much time over at Something Sensitive haha!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pig slut lisa

irl is good

Yes, "pig slut lisa."

oh ok. in that thread i see one post with "hard evidence" and then a bunch of people quoting ruddha

• Locked thread