Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

ahh yes an open forum on cool strats for 'nating.
my personal favorite is the pocket pisser. just cut a hole inside your pocket and then when you have to pee, just stand next to a trash can and aim out your pocket, so you're getting it right inside the trash can.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

another cool strat is the cups a plenty.
you gotta wear pants for this one as well. just put a teacup under the lower part of the leg hole of one of your legs and then step your other foot up (briefcase, step, etc.). piss down the pant leg that's on the ground and if you're quick enough and your leg is straight enough the piss should run into the cup without too much soakage.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

the next on my list is the hose holiday.
this is one of my less-preferred methods so keep it in reserve for emergencies only. You need to have a water hose or at least a bucket of water. exclaim "Boy is this a hot day! I want to just COOL OFF FOR THE HOLIDAY" and as you say this start pouring water on your crotch. Just let your piss go at the same time. No one should notice because your pants are getting soaked by normal water anyway.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

the next one I discovered while cleaning windows.
You need a sponge or a rag for this one. Just stand facing the window and make sure no one's on the other side. Just piss right on the window and start wiping it. Be sure to exclaim "I sure hope the SMELL OF AMMONIA CLEANER is not disturbing anyone" if someone passes behind you.

e: it's called the "WINDOW WASHER'S DELIGHT" btw

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

probably my least favorite strat is the trickle torture. I call it that because it's unpleasant. This is where you cannot risk any piss whatsoever getting out of your clothing so you just piss a little bit and hold the rest until it dries and then piss again. Works best when it's hot, dry, and windy. May make you smell funny.

• Locked thread