Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Stex T
Mar 7, 2005

Shut the fuck up and get out. Have fun being a slave of the rich and powerful.
Why don't they just get one of those She Wee things and pee standing up as the superior male race would do?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stex T
Mar 7, 2005

quote:

Courtesy pees can be performed by a group of women, particularly in skirts, and are best done in a tight circle with everyone facing the center of the circle. Then only the others in the circle can see each other peeing their pants. Watching each other pee their pants can have the added advantage of minimising the difficulties of "shy bladders".

Stex T
Mar 7, 2005

quote:

Courtesy peeing can be addictive. If you don't want to find yourself addicted to peeing through your underwear, DON'T START.

Stex T
Mar 7, 2005

Now there needs to be wikihow on how to hide a boner, because I got a massive one from reading the OP

Stex T
Mar 7, 2005

Meowbot posted:

Thanks for being rude but is it toilet paper? I have looked at this image far too long. IT doesn't help the artist sucks at drawing.

It's the gap in the bushes I mean GOD, DO WE HAVE TO GET AN EVEN MORE RUDIMENTARY PUBLIC URINATION GUIDE???

• Locked thread