Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Meowbot
Oct 12, 2005

I havent had a plrecription for my eyes in years so the other day I went and got a new one and it hasnt changed. The doctor was like why havent you seen us in 4 years? I told them im scared of op tomietris when the air shoots into your eyes and dilation. They told me my eyes cold get worse....

King of Internet posted:

Reach up under your skirt and slide your underwear to one side leaving a gap from where you can urinate.

lol the longer I look at this photo I get more and more confused what is supposed to be hanging out of her butt/bottom of her skirt? the white thing? it is like her panties are around her ankles but some white stuff is still lingering around her butt zone. It is a tampon or another pair of panties - do girls who courtesy pee their underwear wear two underewards? makes you think

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Meowbot
Oct 12, 2005

I havent had a plrecription for my eyes in years so the other day I went and got a new one and it hasnt changed. The doctor was like why havent you seen us in 4 years? I told them im scared of op tomietris when the air shoots into your eyes and dilation. They told me my eyes cold get worse....

JoelJoel posted:

You're all pervs.

You're just a loving dolt.

Thanks for being rude but is it toilet paper? I have looked at this image far too long. IT doesn't help the artist sucks at drawing.

Meowbot
Oct 12, 2005

sorry guys I was looking at it on a phone and it was a slightly different color than the sky (which any idiot would clearly notice if it was). I can clearly see it is just a piece of debris flying through the air now.

• Locked thread