Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

Win!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Scrub-Niggurath would b a pretty good username

Shifty gimbal
Dec 28, 2008

Hey you... I got something to tell ya
Biscuit Hider

Jesus, does Ritcheyz have anything redeeming about himself to halt this crazy downward spiral? Seems like every time I see something about the guy, the barrel's gotten deeper.

Ekster
Jul 18, 2013

Gimbal lock posted:

Jesus, does Ritcheyz have anything redeeming about himself to halt this crazy downward spiral? Seems like every time I see something about the guy, the barrel's gotten deeper.

Look up borderline personality disorder, it always goes deeper.

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

By completely blowing off my BS you have passed the first trial
More like the mountains of Badness; This book STINKS!

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!

Ekster posted:

Look up borderline personality disorder, it always goes deeper.

Yeah when people seriously ask if there is such a thing as a terminal mental illness (this is a question they legit to not know the answer to), borderline personality disorder is ALWAYS an example that comes up.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Ristolaz posted:

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

Ristolaz posted:

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

Ristolaz posted:

Trustworthy
Dec 28, 2004

with catte-like thread
upon our prey we steal

Gimbal lock posted:

I didn't know who this guy is so I looked it up. Turns out he's a whitenoise sadsack and even his tryhardiest dramabombs are boring as poo poo???

Soral
May 30, 2009

it was less of a drama bomb and more of a weak rear end fyad invasion that led to a month long probation for the guy with the mental disorder. the guy has had much larger drama bombs in the past (slowbeef literally called the cops on him like 6 months ago)

Mung Dynasty
Jul 19, 2003

Why do the peasants slave while the emperor gets to eat all the mung?!
gamergoon/lper meltdowns are extremely my poo poo

Action Tortoise
Feb 18, 2012

A wolf howls.
I know how he feels.

Soral posted:

it was less of a drama bomb and more of a weak rear end fyad invasion that led to a month long probation for the guy with the mental disorder. the guy has had much larger drama bombs in the past (slowbeef literally called the cops on him like 6 months ago)

some brain days are badder than others

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

wb pewds

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

speaking of possibly dead goons, there was a poster called SHUBNIGGARATHS CLIT. i wonder what happened to him

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.

Y-Hat posted:

speaking of possibly dead goons, there was a poster called SHUBNIGGARATHS CLIT. i wonder what happened to him

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Z9L-qeMsqo&t=423s

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Y-Hat posted:

He turned into a pedophile and went to BadGame.net. Or I guess he became a Normie and in between his real life he posts there.

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

Wormskull posted:

He turned into a pedophile and went to BadGame.net. Or I guess he became a Normie and in between his real life he posts there.

is that quake. i can't remember peopel's old user names.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

It's the guy who had the "My Sistas My <3" avatar.

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

Wormskull posted:

It's the guy who had the "My Sistas My <3" avatar.

i don't remember that guy

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

this is gonna bug me because i can picture that flashing cat avatar he had (or i think it was a cat)

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

Wormskull posted:

it's a good goon name regardless

conceitedguy
Nov 8, 2013

Borsche69 posted:

this is gonna bug me because i can picture that flashing cat avatar he had (or i think it was a cat)

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Tis he.

give me thread
Dec 29, 2008
Ritcheyz was a pretty good souls player though. Gotta admit

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

Aye.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

conceitedguy
Nov 8, 2013

Not sure if want to pet that catte or not... I ought to consult our resident Catte Expert, Yospos Superstar Knuckles the Rapist, on this matter.

• Locked thread