Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
Seriously I can't have one room to myself out of the 18 non-bathroom rooms in the entire house?

We never have guests over despite having 3 guestrooms with a single queen sized bed in each. We have two sofas and love seat which are both pull out beds and 4 inflatable matresses. And she wants another guest room because it's large enough for a king size bed or two queen sized beds. I know she hates the CRT TV because it's big and gray and doesn't match anything, but it works for the older systems. And she wasn't too pleased with the acquisition of another i7 PC because it needed it's own desk and wasn't compact like an Apple iMac or MacBook for the computer room. She doesn't like the computer boxes displayed on the shelves, she was gonna throw out my complete Morrowind box sets consisting of vanilla, bloodmoon and tribunal and my Apple II Sierra boxes, I've got 24 big style computer boxes. It's not like this poo poo is thrown around and in a mess it's neatly lined up and alphabetized and organized by section and put on the desk hutch. Same with my game room.

And then I see she spent 80 bucks on Candy Crush this month wtf woman.

I wound up hiding my valuable games in my car which I parked in the temperature controlled garage so it wouldn't get hot whilst I am away on a business trip. For I am afraid she might just toss them. Those .hack games, Xenoblade, three Xenosaga games, are among them as well as a bunch of PS2 and PS1 RPGs and Panzer Dragoon RPG.

She plays lovely ipad games but fails to see the majesty of what true games exist around her.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

zelgadis
Sep 5, 2004

Doesn't that just beat all

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Try getting a wife who loves you for you, or learn to change yourself for someone you truly love, OP. Farewell.

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.
And get mad at people on the internet

:emptyquote:

Wormskull posted:

Try getting a wife who loves you for you, or learn to change yourself for someone you truly love, OP. Farewell.

[ ] Doesn't want to change you
[ ] A Woman

pick 1

The Sharmat
Sep 5, 2011

by Lowtax

The Taint Reaper posted:

she was gonna throw out my complete Morrowind box sets consisting of vanilla, bloodmoon and tribunal

sever

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

She'd be doing him a favor.

Pizzatime
Apr 1, 2011

oh my god you ridiculous manchild

The Sharmat
Sep 5, 2011

by Lowtax
vapid s'wits am I right?

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Maybe once he had to rebuy the game he'd realize how much of a piece of poo poo it actually is and that he was insanely mistaken.

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

Wormskull posted:

Maybe once he had to rebuy the game he'd realize how much of a piece of poo poo it actually is and that he was insanely mistaken.

I had to rebuy it when I bought the Elder Scrolls Anthology that came with all the oblivion and Skyrim DLC.

But those boxes were autographed They've been with me through thick and thin.

The Sharmat
Sep 5, 2011

by Lowtax
how much is Todd Howard's autograph worth?

Pikachu
Feb 6, 2010

DANGER DANGER
HIGH VOLTAGE
If she throws out the games you should climb into the garbage can with them

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

If you spew and she bolts, then it was never meant to be.

Ekster
Jul 18, 2013

she makes fun of your nerd hobbies with her cuckbuddy

Jimbo Jaggins
Jul 19, 2013
its time you took the redpill op

then you can learn kung fu

Trustworthy
Dec 28, 2004

with catte-like thread
upon our prey we steal
OP you're an IRL prequel to American Beauty

Ekster
Jul 18, 2013

there was this series on dutch television which was about husbands and their out of control hobbies which drives their wive and children crazy, maybe it's based on some american show/formula but anyway sounds like you'd fit right in

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Why would you willingly choose a total waste of time and money over videogames

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy

qnqnx posted:

Why would you willingly choose a total waste of time and money over videogames

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

reap my taint, OP

LaTex Fetish
Oct 11, 2010

yeah, I was at at a tournament over the weekend and I'm shooting for 1st.

I'm in top 8 and I'm already ahead a game and my loving wife calls me. She's blabbing about how I'm always away on weekends playing games and I'm never home. I ask her how she expects me to put food on the table if I'm not playing. Nigga gotta make that bread, you know what I mean?

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

Machai
Feb 21, 2013

my dad keeps a bunch of old cpmputer parts in his basement, it drives my mom nuts. Why does he need the chassis from some old database server from like the 80s? What is he going to do with 5 floppy drives with price tags still on them for $1000+? He says he will maybe be able to use them some day but I doubt in five years any modern computer will have the right ports to plug any of that poo poo in.

your wife is clearly trying to make the house perfect for swingers parties by setting up all these beds/bedrooms. you should get in line and give up your video-game cave for another bed to gently caress your friend's wives on

Dec 26, 2012

The Sharmat posted:

how much is Todd Howard's autograph worth?

-$5

Famous TV Dad
Nov 1, 2011

The Taint Reaper posted:

I wound up hiding my valuable games in my car which I parked in the temperature controlled garage so it wouldn't get hot whilst I am away on a business trip. For I am afraid she might just toss them. Those .hack games, Xenoblade, three Xenosaga games, are among them as well as a bunch of PS2 and PS1 RPGs and Panzer Dragoon RPG.

She plays lovely ipad games but fails to see the majesty of what true games exist around her.

lmao

Famous TV Dad
Nov 1, 2011

jesus woman cant you fathom the worth of the .hack quadrilogy with original collectors case and anime ovas??

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

I'm sorry that some of you have a defective woman

I suggest trading them back in for a better model

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Widestancer posted:

I'm sorry that some of you have a defective woman

I suggest trading them back in for a better model

For the same reasons as subscription MMOs, this is a game I'm not willing to ever play.

Abandon
Nov 23, 2006
The games have grown to be an intolerable, monstrous presence in her home, OP.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

zen death robot posted:

this sounds about right, the swinger part that is

as far as the floppy drives go, i don't think any motherboard made in the past five years has had a port for those things, but maybe i'm wrong

The XFail 920 had an anus port for man rods to go into.

The Sharmat
Sep 5, 2011

by Lowtax
MY GIRLFRIEND played Skyrim and started asking me about Elder Scrolls lore and I managed not to be an explosive sperg ranting about how much better the lore used to be and it was pretty cool

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

Girl Gamers are epic.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Borsche69 posted:

Girl Gamers are epic.

Agreed. Masta Ka5ta ftw.

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

By completely blowing off my BS you have passed the first trial
I have a huge house with upwards of 30 rooms, enough rooms to have a dog olympics where each dog country can have its own residence, and yet my gorgeous wife won't let me play one of the worst western RPG peices of trash ever shitted out of an rear end. Le sigh.

Dec 26, 2012

Ristolaz posted:

I have a huge house with upwards of 30 rooms, enough rooms to have a dog olympics where each dog country can have its own residence, and yet my gorgeous wife won't let me play one of the worst western RPG peices of trash ever shitted out of an rear end. Le sigh.

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

Ristolaz posted:

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Ristolaz posted:

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

Wormskull posted:

If you spew and she bolts, then it was never meant to be.

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Turn power glove into fleshlight

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

shove a ps2 controller up her butthole op

• Locked thread