Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

By completely blowing off my BS you have passed the first trial
Anyone on board? Suggestions for mod packs to use? Just looking to chill out and build some funny or cool stuff.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I'm in. Is it Heavily Modded or just Vanilla?

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

pity post

big duck equals goose
Nov 7, 2006

by XyloJW
no thanks i play real games

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

qnqnx posted:

pity post

big duck equals goose posted:

Wtf?

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

Wormskull posted:

I'm in. Is it Heavily Modded or just Vanilla?

My personal philosophy is that there shouldn't be an over-saturation of mods. It should still feel like you're playing Minecraft, but with some enhancements.

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

Ristolaz posted:

My personal philosophy is that there shouldn't be an over-saturation of mods. It should still feel like you're playing Minecraft, but with some enhancements.

Count me in OP.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Hmmm, I've been wanting to try some Ultra Hard Survival 3, a mod pack by Australian Build Guild member Wyld, formerly Wyldstein, available on the AT Launcher.

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Everyone should be addicted to MC once in life. They should then ruin someone elses sand castle and start a turf war for e-respect and e-honeys/

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

Right, so you enjoy getting your hand held and being told what to do? Sitting there stupefied without a quest arrow or map marker? Suck my free and creative dick.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Although, some 1.7+ packs are looking pretty epic. And hell I could just go for vanilla 1.7+.

big duck equals goose
Nov 7, 2006

by XyloJW

Ristolaz posted:

Right, so you enjoy getting your hand held and being told what to do? Sitting there stupefied without a quest arrow or map marker? Suck my free and creative dick.

pfff poo poo doesn't have achievements, i mean...

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

pfff poo poo doesn't have achievements, i mean...

You clearly have NOT played Minecraft.

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

Zoq-Fot-Pik posted:

Count me in OP.

:)

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

Wormskull posted:

Although, some 1.7+ packs are looking pretty epic. And hell I could just go for vanilla 1.7+.

That's what I'm talking about. The 1.4 era was good but we shoudln't be stuck in old ways of thinking.

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

Ristolaz posted:

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

Wormskull posted:

Jesus Christ.

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Ristolaz posted:

Holy poo poo

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

Wormskull posted:

Sometimes it's good to go back to basics.

big duck equals goose
Nov 7, 2006

by XyloJW

Wormskull posted:

alright i will try it

big duck equals goose
Nov 7, 2006

by XyloJW

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

Just a tip: Don't let anyone named "Boak" attempt to host the server..

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Borsche69 posted:

Fargield
Sep 27, 2008

Falsum
May 10, 2013

Crazy for the Bros
Hmmm okay. I'm a worthless builder so I'll mainly be griefing you guys though.

Shifty gimbal
Dec 28, 2008

Hey you... I got something to tell ya
Biscuit Hider
As a casual scum minecraft fair weather player, I might visit occasionally. But only if I can make people miserable.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

Borsche69 posted:

Lmfao. I would rather let the current president of the united states run my server.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Ummm, please make griefing a permanently bannable offense.

Scyther
Dec 29, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvdf5n-zI14

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

Wormskull posted:

Ummm, please make griefing a permanently bannable offense.

Of course. I love competitive multiplayer gaming, and challenging games where I have to give it my all.

But the official Imp Zone Minecraft Server is about chilling out, relaxing, and just building some houses and farms etc.

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>
I've never played Minecraft and I don't know if it's too late to get into it.

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Ristolaz posted:

Of course. I love competitive multiplayer gaming, and challenging games where I have to give it my all.

But the official Imp Zone Minecraft Server is about chilling out, relaxing, and just building some houses and farms etc.

Hey have you ever watched the FunForFreedom Ultra Hard Core 2v2v2v2 biweekly tourneys? Last week I was watching it and AWildAbra (the epic voice guy from Zeldathon) specced one of the teams just as they were digging and he shouted "What the" because they had hidden a horse underneath the dirt and were retrieving it and it was the best thing I ever seen. I think I might start posting on the FFF forums so I can compete and, God willing, even go to Zeldathon someday.

thuly
Jun 19, 2005

Transcending history, and the world, a tale of MS Paint and animes, endlessly retold.
Minecraft is boring as gently caress

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

thuly posted:

It's chill.

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

thuly posted:

Minecraft is only as boring as you make it.

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

Wormskull posted:

Hey have you ever watched the FunForFreedom Ultra Hard Core 2v2v2v2 biweekly tourneys? Last week I was watching it and AWildAbra (the epic voice guy from Zeldathon) specced one of the teams just as they were digging and he shouted "What the" because they had hidden a horse underneath the dirt and were retrieving it and it was the best thing I ever seen. I think I might start posting on the FFF forums so I can compete and, God willing, even go to Zeldathon someday.

I have not. Link to the funny horse moment?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

Ragg posted:

I've never played Minecraft and I don't know if it's too late to get into it.

It's never too late to get into Minecraft

• Locked thread