Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
LaTex Fetish
Oct 11, 2010

Just really don't understand why the hell they made Ganondorf. I mean, Ganon was this huge loving devil monster that was sentient and was gonna take over the world and all this poo poo, and then they really Japan'd it up by making him a human that flirted with Gerudo women and was evil or some loving gay thing.

The best part of Zelda 64 is when Ganon was like 'gently caress this' and went super sayain and then you knew, yeah, stuff's happening now.

I mean, is this:

more cool than this:

My favorite Zelda game is actually Wind Waker specifically because it's the only Zelda game where you're like "yeah, this is the end, Ganon. *unsheathes katana and stabs you in da face*" except it really happens:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-NhliyITwyA&t=666s

The big loser in white is you, OP.

edit: t=666 :eyepop:

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RTUiVAgOA0M

LaTex Fetish
Oct 11, 2010

gosh, that ending was actually pretty epic. Makes me want to complete Twilight Princess now. I played it a lot when it came out, just never beat it.

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

By completely blowing off my BS you have passed the first trial
I think I agree op. If ganondorf was real I could probably kill him with my bare hands and I'm mentally and physically disabled

Mung Dynasty
Jul 19, 2003

Why do the peasants slave while the emperor gets to eat all the mung?!
ganon canon

Pikachu
Feb 6, 2010

DANGER DANGER
HIGH VOLTAGE
I agree that flirting with women is totally gay, op

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?
ganondorf is cool as gently caress, just the name is bad

he should always just be ganon

voting wind waker ganon as best ganon by a long shot

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

next zelda shouldn't even have ganondorf, make him the big pig that he used to be

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

By completely blowing off my BS you have passed the first trial

Y-Hat posted:

next zelda shouldn't even have ganondorf, make him the big pig that he used to be

This is the case in A Link Between Worlds

LaTex Fetish
Oct 11, 2010

Pikachu posted:

I agree that flirting with women is totally gay, op

you know what I mean, you rear end in a top hat

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009
a human antagonist??? ugh, japaaaaaan

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

Ristolaz posted:

This is the case in A Link Between Worlds
good

Scyther
Dec 29, 2010

mabels big day posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-NhliyITwyA&t=666s

The big loser in white is you, OP.

edit: t=666 :eyepop:

gerudo valley driver! that killed him! as god as my witness he is broken in half

farsel
Aug 4, 2007

LaTex Fetish posted:

Just really don't understand why the hell they made Ganondorf. I mean, Ganon was this huge loving devil monster that was sentient and was gonna take over the world and all this poo poo, and then they really Japan'd it up by making him a human that flirted with Gerudo women and was evil or some loving gay thing.

The best part of Zelda 64 is when Ganon was like 'gently caress this' and went super sayain and then you knew, yeah, stuff's happening now.

I mean, is this:

more cool than this:

My favorite Zelda game is actually Wind Waker specifically because it's the only Zelda game where you're like "yeah, this is the end, Ganon. *unsheathes katana and stabs you in da face*" except it really happens:

he's the badguy you're not supposed to be a fan.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

FartSmell comes around to poo poo on everyone's fun. Who could of possibly seen this coming.

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

This is not the imp zone post your pic thread

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

i wish ganondorf would punch people and chokeslam dudes in the zelda games like he does in smash bros

california roll
Feb 23, 2009
what if his name was ganoncute?

The Sharmat
Sep 5, 2011

by Lowtax
ganon says "tingle tingle kooloo limpah" in the new Zelda

Mikedawson
Jun 21, 2013

He's not Groose, I'll give you that.

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

Demise was the stupidest piece of poo poo end boss ever and he makes Ganondorf seem like the Fonz (in terms of coolness) by comparison.

The Sharmat
Sep 5, 2011

by Lowtax
the Skull Kid + Majora's Mask was a better villain than Ganondorf ever was

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

The Sharmat posted:

the Skull Kid + Majora's Mask was a better villain than Ganondorf ever was

Young me was very upset when I thought that Epona died so gently caress skull kid

The Sharmat
Sep 5, 2011

by Lowtax
the fact that you hated him so much means that he was doing his job as a villain.

also why did young you think Epona died?

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

The Sharmat posted:

the fact that you hated him so much means that he was doing his job as a villain.

also why did young you think Epona died?

Definitely made him a good villain for that

It was in the very intro part and young me had an even shorter attention span than I do now

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?
link's logbook owns

Liquid Penguins
Feb 18, 2006

by Cowcaster
Grimey Drawer

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

Wormskull posted:

FartSmell comes around to poo poo on everyone's fun. Who could of possibly seen this coming.

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

Ekster
Jul 18, 2013

ganon-senpai finally noticed him

The Sharmat
Sep 5, 2011

by Lowtax
how do Gerudos have babies if a man is only born among them once every 100 years?

makes u think...

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

lmao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Link is the Troll of Hyrule.

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Doctor Goat posted:

link's logbook owns

Link's Logbook is a book full of all the log-shaped turds and penises that Link sucked on during his adventures in Hyrule and that's why you love it so much.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hoodrich
Feb 4, 2011

by Reene

Wormskull posted:

• Locked thread