Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zam
Oct 27, 2006

In!

No Signature required please. If you absolutely must, PM me and I'll likely ship it to a different address.

Zam fucked around with this message at 05:28 on Aug 7, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zam
Oct 27, 2006

Box from Virginia to Southern California!

Alewerks Pumpkin
Alewerks Bitter Valentine
Alewerks Bourbon Barrel Porter
Hardywood Blackberry
Hardywood Bourbin DIPA
Westbrook IPA
Jai Alai
Lickinghole Creek Bourbon Barrel Tripel
Three Brothers Drift
Terrapin Hopsecutioner

Great box - some beers I'm looking forward to revisiting and some new options as well. Will be opening an IPA or two during football today. Thanks poop dood!

Zam
Oct 27, 2006

Podima posted:

FYI, nosleep will be getting his box tomorrow today judging by the tracking code! Fingers crossed everything arrived okay.

Also, is it just me or are a bunch of people still waiting on their packages this time around? Mildly worrying!

I think it was due to the holiday.

Catfish Noodlin will be getting his box tomorrow as well.

Zam fucked around with this message at 05:26 on Sep 9, 2014

• Locked thread