Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sleepingbuddha
Nov 4, 2010

It's supposed to look like a smashed cinnamon roll
I think Paul was able to get up and leave the lunch so quickly because he has the muscle memory to do so from doing it every time a minority approaches him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sleepingbuddha
Nov 4, 2010

BiggerBoat posted:

She says she's in the "doughnut hole" but I thought that was closed now?

gently caress the donut hole, it's a pain in the rear end for people that need meds. It's smaller than it used to be, but still screwing folks over.

1. See if she's eligible for Medicaid. Most states will let you apply online.
2. Look at options with the ACA.
3. If all else fails, look for a patient assistance program from the pharmaceutical company and just don't mention any insurance on the application.

sleepingbuddha
Nov 4, 2010

Fried Chicken posted:

In case you missed it, the National Review is still shockingly openly racist for 2014

https://www.nationalreview.com/nrd/articles/383587/where-sidewalk-ends

I don't think he missed a single square in "Racist rear end in a top hat Bingo"

I often work in a high poverty, high crime, predominately African American community and have never once had anyone yell things like this at me. So either this guy was acting like a douche to deserve such treatment, or it was shitthatdidnthappen.txt

sleepingbuddha
Nov 4, 2010

Where is the media coverage of this situation? I'm not saying the cable channels haven't been covering it, but I'll usually watch them for at least an hour a day at the gym and haven't seen poo poo so far. Has there been any evening network news coverage so far?

• Locked thread