Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
i posit that even this guys lovely posts in helldump are funnier than the entire combined output of fyad and every single fyadlite and also that a crunk bird as the worst poster in sa history is not qualified to make any sort of judgment on what is or isnt funny

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Justin Godscock
Oct 12, 2004

Listen here, funnyman!
Neil Cicierega joined the ranks of ex-Goons like Yahtzee and cliffyb who left these forums because gently caress them.

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013

A CRUNK BIRD posted:

He also embarrassed himself on this very website

what prompted this anger. was it this review of mouth sounds/mouth silence

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cLgarIGTAe0

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

quakster posted:

i posit that even this guys lovely posts in helldump are funnier than the entire combined output of fyad and every single fyadlite and also that a crunk bird as the worst poster in sa history is not qualified to make any sort of judgment on what is or isnt funny

I'm no judge but drat this sounds like some comedy right here

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004

quakster posted:

You are mad because I lazily trolled the new terrible video game forum months ago

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

SunAndSpring posted:

what prompted this anger. was it this review of mouth sounds/mouth silence

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cLgarIGTAe0

I tried to watch this but he takes forever to get to the point so I had to kill it

Justin Godscock
Oct 12, 2004

Listen here, funnyman!

gnarlyhotep posted:

I'm no judge but drat this sounds like some comedy right here

It was glorious, usually with people who got Helldumped they would just quietly ignore it until the banhammer arrived. Neil just loving arrived in that topic and started openly passively aggressively poo poo-posting left. right and center in the typical nerd rage you see from a nerd that got criticized. The mods banned his rear end for that, not the Helldumped posts, while everyone laughed.

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013

gnarlyhotep posted:

I tried to watch this but he takes forever to get to the point so I had to kill it

well that's antony fettucini for ya

Four Score
Feb 27, 2014

by zen death robot
Lipstick Apathy

Justin Godscock posted:

Neil Cicierega joined the ranks of ex-Goons like Yahtzee and cliffyb who left these forums because gently caress them.

you left out john malkovich and moot

Ave Azaria
Oct 4, 2010

by Lowtax

Justin Godscock posted:

It was glorious, usually with people who got Helldumped they would just quietly ignore it until the banhammer arrived. Neil just loving arrived in that topic and started openly passively aggressively poo poo-posting left. right and center in the typical nerd rage you see from a nerd that got criticized. The mods banned his rear end for that, not the Helldumped posts, while everyone laughed.

did it turn into a mst3k style riff fest

sesame_samuel_
Dec 24, 2012

Pork Pro

First Bass posted:

john malkovich
either untruth or something very unknown to me that I'd like to know of, this malkovich being a former goon

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Ave Azaria posted:

did it turn into a mst3k style riff fest

ladies lined up to blow him

Four Score
Feb 27, 2014

by zen death robot
Lipstick Apathy

Demon of the East posted:

either untruth or something very unknown to me that I'd like to know of, this malkovich being a former goon

there's an saclopedia article on him, but the whole story is for a long time the admins liked to tease pleb goons about genuine famous people among their ranks, and a lot of wishful thinking had convinced them it was robin williams; elpintogrande famously responded by saying that there was a goon who he knew was "more famous than robin williams", and then fistgrrl revealed it was academy award-winning actor and producer john malkovich who everyone agreed isn't really as famous as robin williams

Kyrie eleison
Jan 26, 2013

by Ralp
how can you not like brodyquest

David Copperfield
Mar 14, 2004

im david copperfield
imo he's mostly funny but way too stupid to comprehend helldump protocol

also his sister is good at art

Kaytwo
Jun 2, 2014

by Ralp

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

First Bass posted:

there's an saclopedia article on him, but the whole story is for a long time the admins liked to tease pleb goons about genuine famous people among their ranks, and a lot of wishful thinking had convinced them it was robin williams; elpintogrande famously responded by saying that there was a goon who he knew was "more famous than robin williams", and then fistgrrl revealed it was academy award-winning actor and producer john malkovich who everyone agreed isn't really as famous as robin williams

I love all this text, it's a good job

Kyrie eleison
Jan 26, 2013

by Ralp
i'm john malkovich

Pirate Jet
May 2, 2010
lol @ goons still mad at neil in 2014. mouth sounds owns.

David Copperfield
Mar 14, 2004

im david copperfield
all goons will always be mad. we are legion. we do not forgive. we do not forget. we are anonymous, except for the credit cards we used to pay for access to these forums.

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

A CRUNK BIRD posted:

You are mad because I lazily trolled the new terrible video game forum months ago
i hate to break it to you but you've spent way longer in that subforum than i ever will

goondolences :(

sesame_samuel_
Dec 24, 2012

Pork Pro

gnarlyhotep posted:

I love all this text, it's a good job
reading is hard

SwimmingSpider
Jan 3, 2008

Jön, jön, jön a vizipók.
Várják már a tólakók.
Ez a kis pók ügyes búvár.
Sok új kaland is még rá vár.
Neil Cicierega has made a lot of stuff and some of it is good some of it isn't.

here's a good thing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ygI-2F8ApUM.

SwimmingSpider fucked around with this message at 08:21 on Aug 6, 2014

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW
Crunk bird no idea who you're talkin about your avatar is still chill. But you need to chill too you seem really angry.

bunky
Aug 29, 2004

ladyboy pancake posted:

Neil Cicierega has made a lot of stuff and some of it is good some of it isn't.

here's a good thing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ygI-2F8ApUM.

wow he made that dumb thing. i guess he isn't a horrible turdlord or something.

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax
i never heard of him outside that one helldump thread and this thread

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
Boring gently caress rear end nerd ran out by other boring gently caress rear end nerds

He's OK I guess.

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qImHuiYnVQ0

Burn My Dread
Feb 23, 2007

Tear up your fear, the end is coming near, spit it out like a spear, I'll burn your dread

A CRUNK BIRD posted:

Neil Cicierega sucks and isn't funny

this but unironically

putin is a cunt
Apr 5, 2007

BOY DO I SURE ENJOY TRASH. THERE'S NOTHING MORE I LOVE THAN TO SIT DOWN IN FRONT OF THE BIG SCREEN AND EAT A BIIIIG STEAMY BOWL OF SHIT. WARNER BROS CAN COME OVER TO MY HOUSE AND ASSFUCK MY MOM WHILE I WATCH AND I WOULD CERTIFY IT FRESH, NO QUESTION
i'm betting he's highly active on tumblr now. hes the most hilariously scrawny nerdy lookin dweeblord i've ever seen on this, the sa forums

Rap Music and Dope
Dec 25, 2010
For some reason Euros really suck to
can you tell hes homeschool'd?

putin is a cunt
Apr 5, 2007

BOY DO I SURE ENJOY TRASH. THERE'S NOTHING MORE I LOVE THAN TO SIT DOWN IN FRONT OF THE BIG SCREEN AND EAT A BIIIIG STEAMY BOWL OF SHIT. WARNER BROS CAN COME OVER TO MY HOUSE AND ASSFUCK MY MOM WHILE I WATCH AND I WOULD CERTIFY IT FRESH, NO QUESTION
most shamefully, he posted regularly and willingly in byob

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

I'm a Trapezoid parachute account and this whole thread has made me so mad you will all be sorry stop talking about my sex and talented sister my band played a backyard show and the ultimate battle was pretty huge on newgrounds

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/330027

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib
i'm barack obama irl, im the most famous goon

Joey Gladstone
May 26, 2003

Remember when andy milonakis used to post videos here and now he's a worldwide superstar

sex excellence
Feb 19, 2011

Satisfaction Guranteed
at least he was interesting

cant say that much for 99% percent of posters on SA including anyone in this thread

raditts
Feb 21, 2001

The Kwanzaa Bot is here to protect me.

LifeSizePotato posted:

doesn't he have a hot sister though

He sure enough does, came to post that very thing

quakster posted:

Somehow nobody ever realized that he was trolling the poo poo out that helldump thread and they were just eating it up

raditts fucked around with this message at 14:32 on Aug 6, 2014

JAMOOOL
Oct 18, 2004

:qq: I LOVE TWO AND HALF MEN!! YOU 20 SOMETHINGS ARE JUST TOO CYNICAL TO UNDERSTAND IT!!:qq:

quakster posted:

pretty much this, Neil's done some great stuff and he's done some garbage stuff but at least he's doing something, plus Mouth Sounds and Mouth Silences fuckin' own

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JAMOOOL
Oct 18, 2004

:qq: I LOVE TWO AND HALF MEN!! YOU 20 SOMETHINGS ARE JUST TOO CYNICAL TO UNDERSTAND IT!!:qq:
also he's extraordinarily talented at getting you idiots all fired up so more power to 'em

• Locked thread