Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
EA Sports
Feb 10, 2007

by Azathoth
ive jacked off atleast once a day since i was 14. if i had collected the semen in that time, i could have filled a kiddy pool with it. also i would probably think that's hot somehow.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EA Sports
Feb 10, 2007

by Azathoth
actually repubclicans are the biggest loving deviants in the country

EA Sports
Feb 10, 2007

by Azathoth
i can never get an answer from anyone on why my nipples are always hard.

EA Sports
Feb 10, 2007

by Azathoth
i did ask a doctor before but he said it was normal but like everyone who's seen me with my shirt off asks me about it and ive never see anyone else with it.

EA Sports
Feb 10, 2007

by Azathoth
i live in the tropics and grew up without ac. ive had this poo poo my whole life

EA Sports
Feb 10, 2007

by Azathoth

oval office raja posted:

i just realized i've hosed every year since 2000

whoa

check your privelage

EA Sports
Feb 10, 2007

by Azathoth
we need lowtax in here for a consult

EA Sports
Feb 10, 2007

by Azathoth
in otherwords, every man ever.

EA Sports
Feb 10, 2007

by Azathoth

Forums Barber posted:

nope, it's just that mostly women have the sense to not tell people that poo poo.

there was a sex question megathread about two years ago that had some goonette ask about bestiality, and then another goonette said they shouldn't talk about it on the forums and they she could pm her for specifics. like me and few other guys in ycs were the only ones that noticed and noone else in the thread called it out/reported it.

EA Sports
Feb 10, 2007

by Azathoth
cmon trixie lets recite my 1000+ steam library together

EA Sports
Feb 10, 2007

by Azathoth
it was in the old sex questions megathread in ask/tell. i dont remember which iteration it was.

EA Sports
Feb 10, 2007

by Azathoth
good news everyone! i refound the beast thing in the old sex questions thread.
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=2468095&pagenumber=108&perpage=40#post348907864

Reformed Tomboy posted:

GimliSonOfGroin posted:

Is it ok if we post some Beastiality questions?
If you don't want to post, email me and I'll try to help out.

wasatomboy at yahoo

Name and Shame. NAME AND SHAME!!!!!

EA Sports
Feb 10, 2007

by Azathoth

ZergRushing posted:

Women like rough sex because they want to know that they're loving an aggressive man that can protect their future babies. Men like rough sex because it provides a safe, pleasurable outlet for their hormone based aggression in a way that is socially acceptable and even praised. It feels amazing to forge a relationship with another human being where you can openly and honestly express your most deep seated desires and fears. You are literally retarded and will never experience this.
the cornerstone of being a homo sapien is believed to be increased cooperation between men because of decreased testosterone expression as shown by facial features. in my own life i see aggressively nice and smart men being the ones who are both the most desirable, and most successful with women. rough sex suggests that women desire a barely stable aggressive brute, who may or may not be intelligent. that doesn't seem realistic to me.

EA Sports
Feb 10, 2007

by Azathoth
please dont gas until ive been acknowledged for discovering that Reformed Tomboy probably hosed a dog or something.

EA Sports
Feb 10, 2007

by Azathoth

ObamaCaresHugSquad posted:

Ya probably. People do hosed up things, are you so surprised? Girls put peanut butter on their snatches and get the dog to lick it, thats not so bad, whats worse is a dude loving a dog I think. Thoughts

no im surprised they posted that in that thread back then, cause im p sure helldump was open at the time and would have had them perma'd. also the main reason i brought it up in this thread yesterday was in response to a post saying women just dont broadcast their hosed up fantasies.

EA Sports
Feb 10, 2007

by Azathoth

Clitch posted:

Dull, ignorant, sexual philosophies deep as a tuna can ITT.

Why does anything beyond the most basic rutting have to be explained by self-delusion or :biotruths:?

Here's an idea: Lots of men and women have the intelligence and sexual agency to like things out of the ordinary, without being mentally ill, or slaves to their alligator brains.

you are going to loving hell!!!!

EA Sports
Feb 10, 2007

by Azathoth
i remember some poor kid in gym class had a really bulbous round scrote and a tiny little wiener sitting on top it was so obvious cause of the way it formed the crease on his gym shorts. everyone talked about it to his face to gently caress with him through the whole school im honestly surprised he didnt kill himself.

EA Sports
Feb 10, 2007

by Azathoth

oval office raja posted:

everyone has dated that guy, they're pretty common

is anyone else weirded out by large dongs with teeny ballsacks attached or is it just me

those steroids are what made his body hot enuf for u to squish urself on. maybe learn to be more appreciative.

EA Sports
Feb 10, 2007

by Azathoth
i will not rest until i see goon gooch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EA Sports
Feb 10, 2007

by Azathoth
i'm still awake, waiting for the goonch. i must sleep pls!!!!

• Locked thread