Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
old fat bird
Oct 27, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Jean Eric Burn posted:

I mean I've dated girls who were raised religious and clearly got some guilty excitement out of certain things, but if you take god out of anal sex it's just regular sex that also involves ordering products from amazon.com.

go to the smoke shop like a normal person and maybe you'll stop running into weird girls that like being abused while sucking a dick, good life advice in general would be to stop finding things on the internet to have sex with

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

old fat bird
Oct 27, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

EXTREME INSERTION posted:

Soooooo do any of the guys here have big balls, or enjoy big balls? The only issue with big balls is that they can make the dick look smaller by comparison but like I said it's worth it for a connoisseur

Everytime a guy talks about "finding the one" the rest of that sentence is "that doesn't laugh at my huge balls"

• Locked thread